Post what you're doing right now

about to binge watch star wars since i'm apparently the only person on the planet who hasn't watched them

the name's riley

FC Primal just looks SO not like my type of game. The animals look cool and all but I just don't care for the setting. I'll agree it's a bit original as we haven't seen many stone age games, but that's the thing, I don't want to play something from the stone age...

It being the stone age is one of the reason I WANT to play it because of the fact that it's an original setting(to anyone about to sight more games with that setting: you KNOW what I mean) and the gameplay I've seen looks really fun so, I'm looking forward to it.

OT: Watching youtube and eating dessert.

Retired Forum Moderator

Watching CaptainSparklez play Minecraft: Story Mode. X3 It's great.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

looking at cute Corgis

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Coaching my brother in Bloodborne and helping him to get situated. aka directing him on how to get his first insight to start leveling up, where the Hunter's armor set is, which weapons are best for beginners, which stats he should be leveling with those weapons, all the starting area shortcuts, etc.

You never realize how much you know about something until you have to help someone with it.

he also has the most amazing case of beginner's luck I've seen lol. he's getting away with things that would have killed me when I started and he's still confused by the controls XD.

Retired Forum Moderator

Being frustrated that I went 38 hours without sleep, just because my body won't let me sleep at night. (and now that it's happening again)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Getting pissed at the 20 supposedly 'different' torrents that all use the same cam video of the new Star Wars movie, but never mention it in the descriptions. Usually you can tell by the resolutions, but not with this one. They have 4 different resolutions, all the same cam. And it's got a POS hardcoded watermark that is very annoying. (I'm almost considering not subjecting myself to the cam version, but I'm doing it for SCIENCE!)

waking up 10am on a monday (as opposed to 530). now preparing to see my family and do that whole "we're so proud of your Army success" thing. I appreciate the gratitude and support, i just hear it a lot. :)

watching Bebop

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Enjoying the fact that this is page 503... Error, server not found. (also my mind isn't working now, so anything a bit loopy that I post from now on may be a bit loopy)