Post what you're doing right now

watching The Incredibles

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

@Ikthias: From Melbourne to LA. :3

OT: I used to be able to solve this fucking Rubiks cube, but now I can't, and it's pissing me off. XD So... TRYING to solve a Rubiks cube. And failing. Miserably.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Coming out to Southern California?

OT - Working, and having a good time in the office, waiting for the Christmas raffle

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

@Ikthias: Will go to LA, then fly to Pittsburgh.

OT: I'm tired, and my flight has been delayed twice... I just want to get on my plane and slleeeepp!!! My phone is at 36% charge already. Fuck. So... Waiting... Stiiiilllll...

EDIT: Eyyy... Finally boarding. Rarity. *puts a crown on your head* Here you go. This is my moderating crown. XD Take over for 14+ hours. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

*runs away with crown, never to be seen again*

OT: Watching Game Grumps Christmas special episodes.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Ikthias: Will go to LA, then fly to Pittsburgh.

Cool, that airports fucking huge, safe travels

OT - Got home, dealing with drama

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

*grumbles* Gosh dammit Rarity... I'm baaack, you can give it back. XD Goodness gracious me.

I'm so very stunned and confused right now. The US is soooo weird... holy shit. You use miles, and there's so many roads!! You have so many different kind of stores, and your food is so cheap! o.O I went to a restaurant with my boyfriend's parents and I had like... 3 massive pancakes for only $6. And dumb little me... :P I was like; "Oh sweet, ice-cream!" And ate a spoonful of that ice-cream looking stuff on my pancake. It was fucking butter. It looked white though... *growls* I got a mouthful of butter, and your butter tastes weird as fuck. What the shit guys.

AND... The airport was huge, and you Americans are friendlier than I expected actually. XD Most of ya'll are really nice. But geez, you have so many homeless people! D: Never ever see beggars or people like that on the street back in Australia. What else, oh yeah, you have $1 notes? And your coins are so weird, why are there no ridges on the edges? Why do ya'll not indicate as much on the roads? Why are you all so fucking weird?? XD I have WAY more to complain about but like, I gotta do stuff before I settle down. Need a new sim card before my phone swallows my credit from roaming charges.

OT: Getting a new sim card, trying not to freak out, cause I'm literally in my boyfriend's bedroom and this is weird as fuck. I've never been in a guy's room before. ._. Ehh...

(rant over?)

-------

Congrats,Jeb!You made it!

You'll meet him in person in no time! :mrgreen:

OT:Eating chicken with rice while watching TV.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could've warned you about more, but then i wouldn't have had that nice rant to read LOL

Glad for the most part your liking the States, too bad you weren't in California longer, so much to do out here.

What restaurant did you go to?

Homelessness is a big problem out here, some places are worse than others..

In a boys room for the first time eh? naughty naughty girl =P

OT - Doing absolutely nothing, its Christmas vacation, things to be accomplished the next 4 days = 0

Ah, it's nice to know you two will finally meet face to face, Jeb. Don't worry about being in a guy's room, that weird feeling will disappear soon. All the weirdness you pointed out, you'll get used to it soon. Oh, and the "butter" on top of your pancakes you mentioned, that's whipped cream I think.

Welp, now what?

Oh, and the "butter" on top of your pancakes you mentioned, that's whipped cream I think.

It is not... It's just whipped butter. Whipped butter also has a load of preservatives in it, so it's very close to margarine IMO. (I recommend not using it at all)

OT: Heading to bed for a nap... Have to run the A/V desk for my church for midnight mass. (more like 'get to run' than 'have to')

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yeah whipped butter shouldn't be compared to regular butter. They don't taste the same and I don't much like the whipped variety.

OT: Preparing to leave for a Christmas Eve family gathering/dinner.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Ikthias: I'll be in CA for the night, then off to Pittsburgh tomorrow to meet the boyfriend. :3 Then later on next month, will come back to CA! ^_^ What restaurant did I go to? ...eh, fuck if I know! :3

Heh, and you know... being in a guy's room, I'm kinda scared of what I'll find. XD I won't go snooping around too much. XP I'll be good.

Also... another rant... I don't know what the fuck kind of store Costco is, but it freaks me out so bad. XD What kind of store... is selling mobile phones, and only 10 metres away, is selling crawfish legs?? And it's so freaking big! It's like... somebody turned an aircraft hangar into their own personal storage area. Seriously! There were massive towers of products, reaching all the way up to the damn ceiling, all on pallets that you'd need forklifts to actually do anything with! And everything was so weird... I was so suspicious about it. XD It's like... you go to a garage sale, looking for things to buy - but not only is the ornaments for sale, but the table the ornaments are on is for sale too. ...Actually, it's worse than that. It's like going to a garage sale and it's an actual garage for sale. That's how I'm going to describe Costco. 0/10 will visit again. It's weird. XD I don't like it. XP

OT: Trying to battle my tiredness. I need to stay up... at least until after dinner. Then I can collapse and sleep all I want. X3

EDIT: Look at this fucking mess. XD Just... so... many... products...

xrPenQYh.jpg

-------

@Ikthias: I'll be in CA for the night, then off to Pittsburgh tomorrow to meet the boyfriend. :3 Then later on next month, will come back to CA! ^_^ What restaurant did I go to? ...eh, fuck if I know! :3

Heh, and you know... being in a guy's room, I'm kinda scared of what I'll find. XD I won't go snooping around too much. XP I'll be good.

Also... another rant... I don't know what the fuck kind of store Costco is, but it freaks me out so bad. XD What kind of store... is selling mobile phones, and only 10 metres away, is selling crawfish legs?? And it's so freaking big! It's like... somebody turned an aircraft hangar into their own personal storage area. Seriously! There were massive towers of products, reaching all the way up to the damn ceiling, all on pallets that you'd need forklifts to actually do anything with! And everything was so weird... I was so suspicious about it. XD It's like... you go to a garage sale, looking for things to buy - but not only is the ornaments for sale, but the table the ornaments are on is for sale too. ...Actually, it's worse than that. It's like going to a garage sale and it's an actual garage for sale. That's how I'm going to describe Costco. 0/10 will visit again. It's weird. XD I don't like it. XP

OT: Trying to battle my tiredness. I need to stay up... at least until after dinner. Then I can collapse and sleep all I want. X3

xrPenQYh.jpg

HAHAHAHA, oh man, yeah Costco can be overwhelming.

Are you out in L.A. still? Gonna check out Hollywood?

What sight seeing have you done?

Edit: OT - Went to pick up friends present, wrapped it, now sitting here....

xrPenQYh.jpg

:lol:

It's called 'bulk discount'... When you buy large quantities of the same thing, its price drops closer to wholesale, and the store can then pass those lower prices to the customer. Theoretically. In my experience, Costco's prices aren't any lower (and are sometimes higher) than non-bulk stores. I generally also purchase online most non-food items that I don't need 'right now'. (any electronics will be from newegg or amazon)

OT: Printing a picture of my brother's Christmas present, because it doesn't arrive for several more days.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Watching Die Hard

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."