Post what you're doing right now

just finished Hellraiser 2, about to watch the third

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Waiting for my boyfriend...

I'm nervous...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'm nervous...

Best of luck! Don't worry, everyone gets nervous from the start but you'll be alright. :)

OT: Playing the guitar.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Welp, now what?

That's how I'm going to describe Costco. 0/10 will visit again. It's weird. XD I don't like it. XP

So... basically this:

tumblr_n0yg44SWrx1qhry21o1_400.gif

OT: Surfing the web when I have nothing to do at work.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm nervous...

Nervousness will pass, it'll be fine =)

Watching TV in the living room fuckin around on the laptop

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

That's how I'm going to describe Costco. 0/10 will visit again. It's weird. XD I don't like it. XP

So... basically this:

tumblr_n0yg44SWrx1qhry21o1_400.gif

Actually, this is my reaction to Dr.Pepper. XP It tastes like Coke at first... But then it tasted just weird... XD

OT: Lying next to my boyfriend in the hospital bed. :3 He's soooo warm. XP I'm slowly being taught how to do all his medical stuff... All lots of different stuff.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

watching Daylight

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Downloading a US version of Timesplitters 2 so I can use a compatible game save, as I need access to all the story missions, and I found the game failed to load an after-mission cinematic. Maybe the US version won't do that, but I may as well have the game unlocked, as I'm not using it for 'playing', per se.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Moderating lol.

Forum get's an influx in members right as my insomnia hit's and all the other mods are offline. XD

Retired Forum Moderator