Post what you're doing right now

Playing Pocket Planes on this cute adorable mini iPad. Alsp my leg is currently being used as an arm rest for my boyfriend. Aaaand now laughing my ass off because my sister showed me her massive jar of jelly beans that has a weird colour gravity problem.

25zh4Wbh.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Nope, not going to say it, cause every time I do say it (here), I get a flux of customers.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Reading up on spiders apparently.

Really didn't anticipate my night ending like this. Oh well.

Retired Forum Moderator

Relaxing to music while flipping through four of the same tabs over and over.

EDIT: Contemplating my life like some kind of cheesy teen drama may be included.

Debating whether I want to go to bed feeling gross or pull an all nighter and just take the shower I really want to take(it's 2:30 in the morning and by the time I'm done drying my hair it'll be about 5).

Either way I'm gonna feel terrible, I just need to choose how.

Retired Forum Moderator

feeling sick and trying to figure out how to not feel sick

also getting ninja'd for the first time in 3 years

thanks rarity

the name's riley

I'd go ahead and take the shower, from my experience going a day off of only a few hours of sleep leaves me feeling like 14 different kinds of shit

That, and you seem to have experience in the field of going days without sleep

the name's riley

Well it happens often but never gets any easier. But I may as well take the shower since trying to sleep with long dirty hair is the most restless, uncomfortable sleep i can get.

So... OT: about to take a shower. Gonna at least try to make this fast.

Retired Forum Moderator

feeling even more sick because i drank some bad milk and crying because this is actually painful

the name's riley

^Nothing like those days when things just love to go wrong in succession.

OT: Drying my hair and missing the warm water already. I understand why we do it but hate having to deal with my room in the winter when the heater shuts off at 12.

Retired Forum Moderator

feeling even more sick because i drank some bad milk and crying because this is actually painful

Old tested remedy for this is to stick two fingers down your throat and get it all out of you as soon as possible. Of course, better do it in the bathroom...

Regards

Sneaking into the men's restroom in this restaurant to help my boyfriend with his medical stuff. >.> I put my hood up. XD Nobody will realize I'm a girl if I keep looking down. Don't mind me guys... Just a man with long hair... Yeah!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Sneaking into the men's restroom in this restaurant to help my boyfriend with his medical stuff. >.> I put my hood up. XD Nobody will realize I'm a girl if I keep looking down. Don't mind me guys... Just a man with long hair... Yeah!

Just a guy with long hair and great tits.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Sneaking into the men's restroom in this restaurant to help my boyfriend with his medical stuff. >.>

Riiiiiiiiiight.... And the woman in the next stall is just "proposing" to her boyfriend....

All joking aside, kinda sucks, and really, I don't think most people would notice, or care. Hell, there was one time where I saw a dude go into the woman's bathroom at a fast food, only because the men's was occupied, and this is a place where it's only a 'one person at a time' kind of bathroom.

Another night at work, with nothing to do.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA