Post what you're doing right now

...dinrar.

Winrar's derpy cousin. XP You get the paid version for free and it complains that it'll expire in 30 days to go back to the trial version but it never does. :3

OT: Playing Tiny Tower and talking to my mate.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

That made my life, bro. by the way, i got the DLC. we should totally DP that shit. The dirty kind of DP. you know the what i'm talking about. full eye contact, Eiffel Tower shit. ya down?

I'd believe the DLC will be DPing us instead. XD Before we do that you may want to get back to where we fought those brain things that frenzied us and farm them for some Cursed gems. Takes some time but you'll see your damage effectively double with those.

OT: Continuing homework. Writing. Yay...

Retired Forum Moderator

trying to relax after the getting high by accident issue that happened to me yesterday

basically I was having to go to a meeting early in the day, and well I had to take my prescription pills for my oral infection I currently have from my dental proceedure I had done on friday

I was prescibed some penicllin and tylenol 3 with codiene, so I took the two pills, I took the antibiotic first then took a sip of a ginger ale, then after I took my Tylenol 3 to help with the pain and well I got a little stoned i think because I also had a sip of ginger ale and then had to grab a coffee an hour or so later so I got in some ways stoned by mixing an upper and a downer, I wasnt intentionally doing that at all, it just happened, and for a good chunk of the morning I was drowsy as all fuck, felt like I was going to fall asleep and be out for hours until idk when and well when I got home I passed out hard! was out for 6 hours

So I am trying to forget that had happened, and not let it happen again at all, since I dont want to get high off of prescription drugs, if I want to lose feeling in anything I will want my dentist to just give me the freezing shot and freeze both sides of my my mouth so I am kinda droopy face looking and have David Bowie playing again (Because that did happen to me on friday, half my face was frozen and Lazarus was playing after I left the office and my right foot was also asleep too so I thought i was going to die, GO ME!!!)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Fucking around. I got an email, just a simple receipt, sent to the wrong address, and I've made it my mission to find the rightful owner of this receipt. If I am able to find the owner, I want 20xp points and a level up.

Fun fact: Facebook is great for finding and stalking people.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Thinking of making a new avatar in SFM even though that went sooooo well last time.... or 'git gud' using Illustrator and make one with that. In the meantime, I'm making another Simpsons short, while testing a couple of things to see if they actually improve my work or not, seeing as not every trick is an actual improvement.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

putting off going to bed, messing around with my laptop, checking back with the farms

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

putting off going to bed, messing around with my laptop, checking back with the farms

the Accursed farms?

Im wanting to go to sleep, I just took my pain pill to help sleep but Im not sleeping

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Getting ready for school. Gonna be a bad day. Insomnia hit super hard and I got no sleep.

Although I did manage to get a ton of recreational reading done which I very much enjoyed despite everything else. Silver lining.

Retired Forum Moderator

Getting ready to test out the Don't Starve series that I just pirated...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Waiting for everyone to board this plane... Back to LA!

Everytime I board a plane, I reach to the side and stroke the outside of the plane - cause... Planes need love and affection too...

-------

Starting to build the remake of Jeb's avatar. Coming along nicely from the looks of it... Head and snake fully visible in this cropping. Now to remove repeated frames, and compensate with longer duration frame times on the now single frames. (animations should remain as smooth as in the video, or close to it)

@BTG: Thaaank youuu. <3

Be weary of the pesky maximum file size though. X3 My avatar used to look way worse but I edited each individual frame and corrected the colours manually. 0/10 would do that again. XD

OT: Chilling in my fiancé's house now that I'm back in LA. I have 5 days here... Hey Rarity, we should go out for coffee or some shit. XD That'd be wicked.

-------

I know if I could get a Spike Speigel Gif I would be filled with ecstatic joy, but hey Im a dreamer,

OT: writing a short story project for Ross, im not sure if he will like it or not, I mean Im not one that can do fantasy well, or comedy well so I am just trying my best to make it a medieval horror sort of surreal environmental story

I know if I could get a Spike Speigel Gif I would be filled with ecstatic joy, but hey Im a dreamer

Get a video clip you want turned into a GIF, and I'll take a crack at it. Try to keep the scene under 15 seconds, just so I don't have to worry so much about the file size restriction. (I also don't want to have to deal with reducing 500+ frames down to the typical 80 or less)

Im watching Demolition Man

COME ON HAL! WHERE THE GODDAMN GUNS!

*BEEP* You are fined one credit for violation of the verbal morality stature

WHAT?! FUCK YOU

*BEEP* Youre repeated violation has authorized me to notify the San Angeles Police Department, please remain calm

Fuckers are fast too

*BEEP*

BEEEP!!!

Eating a GORGEOUS steak in my room, on the highest floor of a 4-star hotel. This is a luxury I don't think I deserve. XD

-------