Post what you're doing right now

Silently seething over something pointless while drinking coffee. You know, my usual mornings. I do not part from sleep easily. <_

Retired Forum Moderator

Running my new GFX card through some tests to see if the crashing issue is now solved. So far so good. Had 3 things running at once that used to cause the crashes individually and it ran for 5 hours with no trouble.

A little scare with the fans until I learned that the 970 won't use the fans unless the temperature starts to rise. Launched FO4(which now runs perfectly woot) and the moment the loading screen finished the fans turned on. Weird.

I really hope those damn bluescreens are behind me now...

Retired Forum Moderator

Since I have no homework, probably going to draw!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Watching Slam Poetry videos on youtube. Typical finds are pretty deep stuff.

And then there's this.

3k88XhYMF74

Despite the super crude humor and controversial name, this made me laugh really hard.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fixing my shitty computer problems again. X3

EDIT: For once in my life, I did something and it fixed something. It actually fixed more than I intended it to fix. >.>

Props and all the cookie points to BTG for the fixing. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Popping Ibuprofen and going to bed. If all goes well, which it never does.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Semi-relaxing until I have to go pick up my parents from work.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Winding down from a 7 1/2 hour convoy for a mission i can't talk about, for a reason i don't understand, then a 3 hour van ride back to base. Seriously, i would like 10 minutes alone with the man who invented the humvee...Double that for the dude who made it regulation to wear a combat helmet at all times in a military vehicle. Fuck, my neck.

@MrKittyCat: Oh dear, good luck with that!

OT: Drawing. :D

-------

Indirectly messing with my ex. X3 Cause, why not.

-------

Sitting through the dullest meeting so far this week. Browsing the site to ease the boredom.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Watching my mate play Just Cause 3. We decided to take a tractor to the garage, to which we got a rather confused "Rico? That's a tractor.." Those revolutionaries just don't understand the beauty of agriculture!

Now he's on a camper van, tethering civilians to back of it while it drives about. Haven't laughed so good for a while!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR