Post what you're doing right now

On a call with a Guildie... and I suddenly gotta be quiet cause my mother is trying to concentrate on something and I'm apparently too loud. >.> So my Guildie takes the opportunity to start whispering erotic fan-fiction into my ear and I'm just mentally screaming inside. Oh gosh send help. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Sitting in the university cafeteria eating and drinking.

And a girl is sitting in front of me eating and chatting on her phone,making me feel nervous.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Getting ready for class. Time to go be taught how to do something I already know how to do.

Required classes you can't test out of are the worst.

Retired Forum Moderator

Folding an Origami Crow with white paper, because who on earth has black paper at home?

That would be a cool Vigilante name though, "The White Crow".

Relatedly... reminded me of this picture I found a small while ago.

Jlhx533.jpg

That black crow looks as though he's getting a painful dose of racism.

And currently I'm doing random online research because research is entertaining.

"One small step for man, One giant leap for a midget!"

- Robbaz

Playing around with visual studio's c# windows forms for a potential upcoming idea

I feel that I might actually just stick with visual basic because visual studio is having a meltdown trying to do some basic shit with the c# version. Event handles aren't updating properly and I apparently have ghost variables stealing names that should be open. Not to mention working with VB so much lately I'm making some DUMB mistakes in c#. Was about to lose my shit when the compiler told me "Public class Player" was invalid then I remembered c# doesn't capitalize everything under the sun.

Edit: I wrestled it long enough to get it working properly and I'm glad to see my concept actually works and quite well too. Especially since what I figured out here is gonna be HUGE for my organization and work efficiency in the future.

Retired Forum Moderator

Killing time and marveling at how quickly this Pepto Bismol rid me of my stomach ache.

Retired Forum Moderator

Killing time and marveling at how quickly this Pepto Bismol rid me of my stomach ache.

i wish we still had some of that stuff over here, mum bought this really disgusting brand of bacon and my stomach is killing me

the name's riley

i wish we still had some of that stuff over here, mum bought this really disgusting brand of bacon and my stomach is killing me

Force yourself to vomit. Works 10/10.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Force yourself to vomit. Works 10/10.

forgive my rudimentary understanding of biology but if my body's already digested all the bad stuff it probably won't do me any good to throw up the good stuff

the name's riley

forgive my rudimentary understanding of biology but if my body's already digested all the bad stuff it probably won't do me any good to throw up the good stuff

You're right... how about drinking bleach? It might numb the pain of your stomach ache. XD Great advice.

-------

I've had enough vomiting for a while. I just wanted the stomach aches to stop. :x

OT: Watching videos and eating rice. With soysauce. Cuz all stomach can handle.

Retired Forum Moderator

Staying up way later than I should, probably irritating my roommate, and screwing myself over for my Biology exam tomorrow :roll:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

OT: Watching videos and eating rice. With soysauce. Cuz all stomach can handle.

sounds really good actually, i want to make some now

the name's riley