Post what you're doing right now

Sitting in a course where we're supposed to learn about CAT tools (pun intended ha ha) but instead we're doing bugger all at the moment because everything the teacher touches somehow tends to explode or catch fire.

qW5UrEgw4pw

OT: Just surfing the web

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Playing Cards Against Humanity with a few mates. :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Wondering whether to play games or draw. I've been drawing so much lately I literally no longer feel pain from excessive writing/drawing anymore. XD This would have been more helpful if I was back in school...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Getting ready to bike ride into the city. :) I love my new bike, he's beautiful.

I'll be going camping tomorrow onwards for half a week, I honestly can't wait. Will be so nice to get out of the house. And I haven't been camping in ages.

-------

Dying from heat camping. Lol

-------

Watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure after hearing "have you watching it" a few too many times.

Show's good one episode in, though I can't believe the first comment I read was "This ending song is god awful! Why do the japanese always try to throw together english words like they know how to use them."

Lmao the japanese didn't write it. The English did. Roundabout by Yes is the ending song lol.

Retired Forum Moderator

Still watching Jojo.

Tompeti, Dio, Zeppeli, Speedwagon, ending by Yes.

Is this show just one giant cultural reference to rock n roll?

Retired Forum Moderator

I keep hearing about Jojo lately. People kept calling "Roundabout" from Yes as "that song from Jojo"

@Zaraki: Wouldn't be surprised. I've heard of a couple of games named after two Queen songs. That says a lot about western music's influence in Japan.

Welp, now what?

Still watching Jojo.

Tompeti, Dio, Zeppeli, Speedwagon, ending by Yes.

Is this show just one giant cultural reference to rock n roll?

Yes, and it becomes a lot less subtle in later parts.

The guy who wrote the manga named most of the characters and stands after music he likes

Here's a long-ass list of cultural references in JoJo

the name's riley

Watching the Red vs Blue series. I remember watching it aaaages when I was younger but I didn't understand it much so I stopped watching. Well I'm older now so I'm hoping it'll be less confusing. XD

-------

Watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure again.

I want to make a comment on the noticeable abundance of buff, scantily clad men this show has but no metaphors I come up with do it justice. "Jupiter except beef" is the best I got.

I also realize every comment I make about the show comes off as a criticism but honestly, this show is very entertaining.

Retired Forum Moderator

I want to make a comment on the noticeable abundance of buff, scantily clad men this show has but no metaphors I come up with do it justice. "Jupiter except beef" is the best I got.

The characters in Stardust Crusaders have questionable anatomy, I'm 99% sure that's just the aesthetic because Jotaro comes back in part 4 looking like this

agvPKjZ.png

the name's riley

Part 2 was the worst of the buffness what with Wham, AC/DC, and Cars wearing almost nothing but loin cloths and doing those body builder poses.

Retired Forum Moderator