Post what you're doing right now

Part 2 was the worst of the buffness what with Wham, AC/DC, and Cars wearing almost nothing but loin cloths and doing those body builder poses.

I still think part 3 was the worst. The pillar men are probably the most buff guys in the series but literally every major character in Stardust Crusaders is buff as shit and the actual anatomy isn't doing the art style any favors

the name's riley

just got done working out. now i'm eating pizza...because...I'm into ruining things i guess.

Destroy.gif

OT: Surfing the internet

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Relaxing after a bike ride to the city and back. My forehead just feels permanently hot. XD That's what I get for riding on a hot Summer day.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Am learning Blender and beating my head against the wall. Am currently unsure which I'm having the more success at.

XD Yeah have fun with that one. What are ya learning Blender for? Just funsies?

Or some super cool amazing awesome project? :o

OT: Making a to-do list of things I need to do because I will forget all the things I need to do. XD And then.. look for more jobs I suppose.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Am learning Blender and beating my head against the wall. Am currently unsure which I'm having the more success at.

When you say "learning" what exactly do you mean? Are you just trying to get acquainted with the controls or are you trying to do something specific?

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Right now I'm majorly procrastinating, avoiding writing this paper due in the morning...

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Relaxing before work, and happy I don't have any assignments due the rest of the week... I think... Oh well, ill figure it out later.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Browsing JoJo fanart.

MgEuv7S.jpg

What's Jolyne doing in Morioh?

the name's riley

Browsing JoJo fanart.

MgEuv7S.jpg

What's Jolyne doing in Morioh?

If we take Eyes of Heaven's Story Mode ending into account,I would assume that's why.

EDIT:Speaking of which,here's a well-made dojinshi.

http://mangabackup.com/manga/jojos-bizarre-adventure-little-jolyne-goes-to-morioh-doujinshi

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Watching Jojo.

original.jpg

Like, actually fuck you.

Edit: On to part 4 now. New Jojo's stand tho.

Retired Forum Moderator

Watching Jojo.

original.jpg

Like, actually fuck you.

Edit: On to part 4 now. New Jojo's stand tho.

Get ready for the 2nd most feels heavy part of JoJo

Also arguably the best part

the name's riley

Wondering why my internet goes to shit every time I try installing something on Steam these past few days, but goes back to normal when I stop.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA