Post what you're doing right now

Watching Jojo.

original.jpg

Like, actually fuck you.

Edit: On to part 4 now. New Jojo's stand tho.

Get ready for the 2nd most feels heavy part of JoJo

Also arguably the best part

I just finished episode 5. It's too god damn early in the season for that kinda stuff. :x

I just finished episode 5. It's too god damn early in the season for that kinda stuff. :x

DID YOU CRY TOO

Just learned how to use Faceposer from the Source SDK, meaning that now I can make some proper machinima!

So now trying to think of ideas. Anyone here have any?

Animate a skit from the Simpsons using like... TF2 characters or something. Lol

Watching the finale playthrough of Resident Evil 7.

Damn, that's a long end credits. I mean not Mighty No. 9 levels, nothing will match or beat that, but still 10+ minutes is still a long time.

Watching the finale playthrough of Resident Evil 7.

Damn, that's a long end credits. I mean not Mighty No. 9 levels, nothing will match or beat that, but still 10+ minutes is still a long time.

Great game, though. The final boss was a bit... meh. Other than that, a solid game. Did you like it?

Im watching the VICE documentary about the KKK and the Crips. I was interested in hearing what both sides had to say, the KKK is a group that Ive never had any knowledge about other than movies, and I was wondering if they have been misrepresented. It turns out, they were not misrepresented. Holy crap these people are fucking stupid.

I am in no way a white supremacist, my views are very anarchic (punk is probably a better word), but Im always interested in different groups, religions etc.

Its always interesting to see if the stereotype is accurate. Stereotypes always come from somwhere, but this is just ridiculous.