Post what you're doing right now

Wrapping up this weeks bullshit C++ assignment and about to down a fuck ton of coffee, fire up path of exile, and ignore all social contacts until I feel less exhausted and irritable.

Retired Forum Moderator

Winding down before I have to get up early in the morning to go back to work, which I just left. Sometimes it feels like I live at work...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Waking up after a rough night, making some breakfast.

Do you mean a... ';) rough night~' or a... 'rough night :\'? XD

OT: Catching up on stuff in the morning as usual. Then I have no-idea what I'll be doing after that.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Rough night :\ maybe..

OT:Going to bed after playing Fallout 3 for most of the day.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

watching a Drivetribe livestream

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Just, mentally dying a little.

I feel the lack of sleep catching up on me real damn quick (comparing to you and your insomnia tho Rarity, my complaints are laughable). Self-esteem is a bit rubbish at the moment. Everyone's so easily triggered. I think I spent like, half an hour just hard-boiling an egg earlier, I don't know why. And I'm stupid and didn't decide to have a nap earlier on in the day whilst everyone was out of the house and everything was quiet. Now my room is full again and I'm actually bout to chuck a shit soon.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

watching a series about a guy who goes to work, running late, gets to work, finds himself around some friggin bassheads, and when he starts his job it goes to hell...he then has to fight his way through his workplace until he finds himself on a new planet, then goes on that said planet, kills its overlord then finds himself on a train being given an offer for a new job by some guy, but what happens is he finds himself on a train 20 years later in Europe wondering what the fuck because he has no idea how he got himself there

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Just, mentally dying a little.

I feel the lack of sleep catching up on me real damn quick (comparing to you and your insomnia tho Rarity, my complaints are laughable). Self-esteem is a bit rubbish at the moment. Everyone's so easily triggered. I think I spent like, half an hour just hard-boiling an egg earlier, I don't know why. And I'm stupid and didn't decide to have a nap earlier on in the day whilst everyone was out of the house and everything was quiet. Now my room is full again and I'm actually bout to chuck a shit soon.

Honestly with my insomnia experiences I don't wish even a little bit of that on anyone. Hope everything get's better for you soon. :/

Debating between getting back on Path of Exile or watching some video's on youtube. Kinda burnt out a little on Path since I've been hitting that endgame grind rather hard but at the same time i really want that amulet...

Retired Forum Moderator

I just submitted an article for review to an independent news journal. Hoping they accept, I suppose, would be the answer. I'm planning on submitting a couple articles, actually.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

watching a series about a guy who goes to work, running late, gets to work, finds himself around some friggin bassheads

It was at this point that I realized you were talking about Freeman's Mind.

OT: Wondering if I'm going to watch the Power Rangers movie today or Wednesday.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm currently just chilling out on Discord.

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

Just doing a bit of jamming on the guitar

@Dragon: I see you're a new face here. Welcome aboard!!!

Welp, now what?

Why thank you (:

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

Hello Dragon Song. ^-^ Nice to see a new person around.

And in regards to what you posted in another thread, don't worry about your previous account. We don't deactivate/disable any accounts. (Only ban them >:D) A lot of people come by, make a few posts, disappear, and leave their account to rot. XD So no worries.

OT: Chilling, probably about to do some com work, go out to the shops later.

-------