Post what you're doing right now

@Jeb_CC: That's quite relieving, thank you ^^!

I'm currently just messing with the code of my site. I'm no programmer by any means, but I shouldn't mess it up too badly xD

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

but I shouldn't mess it up too badly xD

Incidentally I said that earlier in regards to an application I'm working on and somehow managed to break everything. O_o Never been more glad that I take the time to version out. Coulda been very bad.

OT: Debating between 2 games to play. Have to decide if I want to go with the one that I can't zone out in, or the one that I can.

Retired Forum Moderator

Glad you had back-ups, mate. I certainly make them too (in fact, I'm a bit of a paranoid and make them for every single -big- change I make).

OT: Getting ready to see a friend.

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

Watching Unleashed

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

OT: Looking around for something to do.

Earlier I went exploring around DA, looked at the forum on there. First I was like; "Oh this is pretty cool. Lots of neat stuff here!" And then I saw the huge piles of hate and I just noped the fuck out of that one. I'm trying to keep my daily dosage of hate to a minimum lol

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'm watching one of those "parents destroy kids electronics" compilations.

Writing a presentation I might show in school if I ever get the chance on thorium power. I'm not holding back, either.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Wearing a Kigurumi and being so darn soft and comfortable

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Relaxing after going to a Furry Kigu/Onesie Party that was a blast!!! I got a little anthropomorphic with my kigu and was a sharp dressed hedgehog XD

Relaxing after going to a Furry Kigu/Onesie Party that was a blast!!! I got a little anthropomorphic with my kigu and was a sharp dressed hedgehog XD

:) Nice to know you had a bit of fun out.

Semi relatedly; I'm actually seriously considering making my own sort of fursona. Heavens forbid me joining a 'furry community' lol, nothing against it, I just don't do communities well. I came up with the idea when I wanted to draw some kinda vent art for my jaw disorder, and thought it'd be hilarious to draw myself as a snake/lizard because they're known for their jaw capabilities.

tmjd_got_me_like____by_jeb_cc-db63x9j.png

Now I kinda want to draw a full-body picture.

OT: On a Skype call with a friend from DA which is something I haven't done before. >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

@Jeb:Hope the jaw heals!Also,nice snake.

OT:Surfing the web.

EDIT: http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/temporomandibular-disorders-tmd

Hope it's useful for people who have this.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

@Zaraki: Thanks mate. ^-^

One thing you can do to find out if you have TMJD is by putting your two fingers in your ears, pushing forward, and moving your jaw up and down. If your jaw clicks, you have it. It does for me, sounds and feels horrid. XD Like my jaw is crackling and falling apart. Eghrh... >.>

OT: Just came home from a little bike ride out, figuring out what I wanna do right now. Play a game maybe? I dunno.

I would draw but I've been drawing way too much lately. XD And I made dis. ^-^ For funsies lol

scalesona___jeb_by_jeb_cc-db64y8w.png

giphy.gif

Snakes are too cute

-------

It''s a blank canvas, I could do anything BP will let me do from here.

ufzOJnF.png

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

lounging in a kigu