Post what you're doing right now

Oh you're gonna get it now. Just you wait, when you're going to bed tonight your pillow will be all warm....on both sides! MUWHAWHAWH

I OWN A PILLOW STORE

vader.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Laughing so hard right now, According to this guy's signature (on Landover Baptist) Hypocrites will be sent to hell.

Does that mean all of Landover Baptist's community is headed there, or are their skulls just too thick?

I'm thinking of creating an account, posting ponies on there and seeing what they say about it.

"Half the Internet is populated by Homosexuals who call themselves "bronies""

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Also known as "Username"

I just created another Landover Baptist account and they banned me because I have Asperger Syndrome.

...self righteous cock suckers.

i'm trying to get over this damned stomach ache i have.

I just created another Landover Baptist account and they banned me because I have Asperger Syndrome.

...self righteous cock suckers.

We should have some of the AF users create an account on landover and make a spam post. (there's a 300 wait period between posts)

Just sayin'.

Also known as "Username"

Honestly, I should be getting some sleep, but honestly, I love this forum too damn much.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Watching House of Wax.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

should have some of the AF users create an account on landover and make a spam post. (there's a 300 wait period between posts)

Will do.

-edit- Now I'm looking upon the descriptions for each of Epsilon's +reps he's given me.

capture5nw.png

capture6ue.png

How eloquent.