Post what you're doing right now

looking at the forums it's been 2 days since i come here.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Being incredibly annoyed with my father. I got up at friggin 7 AM so I could get my homework done early and have my mom buy me 2 months of Xbox Live. I go to ask her and dad says I need to devote more time to my homework. What, 3 fucking hours isn't enough?! Ugh!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm going to go to a pub with a good ol' friend and drink some wine and beer. This is unusal for me. I hope I'll be able to come back in one piece.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Being incredibly annoyed with my father. I got up at friggin 7 AM so I could get my homework done early and have my mom buy me 2 months of Xbox Live. I go to ask her and dad says I need to devote more time to my homework. What, 3 fucking hours isn't enough?! Ugh!

Guess he just wants you to be dedicated to the schoolwork.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

And I am, and when I argue my side, that I've been getting it done, that I'm in good shape, and when I tell him I plan to take a break and do much more in the evening, all he can argue is these little, improbable "What if?" satements like if my teachers don't get back to me and I never get the work. Well, then I would be allotted the proper amount of time it would take for me to complete that assignment. So he refuses to let me use the Xbox, now, but I can do anything else, like use my tablet. The deal was I got all my privelages so long as I got a decent amount of homework done every day, but he constantly infringes on his deals, telling me I'm not getting enough homework done, when theres a stack of 10 or more papers sitting on the kitchen table that I've completed in the past two days. I point this out, and he asks me how long it could possibly take for me to get that done. I tell him about 5 hours, considering I had to read the chapters from my books, then take notes/answer questions for them. Then, knowing he's beaten in the argument, he tells me I have to sit at the table and work. But wait, I thought you weren't supposed to interfere, dad. He gives me the same BS for the second time, either forgetting what just happened or thinking I'm stupid enough to not catch him on it again. So I argue back and go upstairs. Now I'm here, bored and angry.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Got back from a LAN-party with some friends. It was good times. I mean besides the fact that there were a ton of technical problems(mostly half of the people not having the games we'd agreed on beforehand everyone would have on their PC) and somehow many people spend hours trolling people on chatroullette(its fun the first 5times but than it stops). But overall it was still a good time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just got on Chat Roulette and after about40 people, not a single one was jerking off. Is that a record or something. :mrgreen:

Well there seems to be a "adult filter" now. Not sure though, I wasn't really into the whole chatroulletting thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, i jus saw one. And why does it seem like every girl on chat roulette is hot?