Post what you're doing right now

like a brownie dumped a moist and delicious load inside of it.
moist and delicious load

Kinky.

Laughing at Fluttershy's post.

Retired Forum Moderator

Why thank you. It REALLY was an amazing cookie! :D

You know what? That cookie was so good, it deserves its own topic.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

buggering around with BG2 simulated bullets Cvar commands. apparently bullets ricochet off walls if shooting at a cerain angle, and they die after 200 yards. interesting.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

It sounds pretty realistic. Considering I live right next to Cooch's Bridge, I've considered making a map of it for BG2 when I have the time.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

@Fluttershy

Now that u mention Cooch's bridge, you gave me a brilliant idea!

Well that battle was the first to wave Betsy Ross' continental banner. It was more of a skirmish rather than a battle, but with a bit of research i might be able to add the event in the realism tournament BG's holding right now. (I'm british officer. I order people around. Problem, good sir?)

Now, if you live close by, mind a pic or two of the place?

Firstly, I do know this. The original plaque on the memorial stone near the Cooch place said that it was the first battle in which the colors were flown, but they covered that up with a new one because there was no conclusive evidence that it was. I can map the area out if you want, though I'm not sure about the topography...

20111231_145604.jpg

That's a very rough sketch. The colonies defended from the forests and fell back from the creek/bridge to the forests of Iron Hill. The whole image is about 4 square miles. I'm not sure, but the British may have alsomoutposted at Sunset Lake to prevent flanking from the rebels, who were using ambush tactics at the time.

Getting ready for the next year. Only 15 minutes are left from this one!

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Drinking Smirnoff Ice, sitting in the new office-chair I got for Christmas and surfing the interwebs.

Also listening to The Cure.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm with my family. We finished our traditional dinner and are now wrapping things up, getting ready for a quick trip downtown to watch the fireworks. I think we'll be leaving in about 20 minutes.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

No alcohol over here. I'm with family right now. Lady Gaga's retarding the hell out my TV set, but whatever. Dick Clark counters that.

Listening to "The Fighting 69th" while pulling off my annual New Year Allnighter.

This morning feels so much sweeter knowing that I got to watch the fireworks my neighbors payed hundreds of euro's for for free. HA, SUCKERS! :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jokes on you, I hacked your savings account and took out half the money for my own fireworks display.