Post what you're doing right now

Celebrating my brother who is turning 21, 22 or 23. And also he took his drivers license today so there is a massive party going on.

And because he is leaving for some weeks, I get to use all his stuff! Cooling pad, tv, speakers etc.

"Life sucks sober!"

Please tell me you're a Dexter fan.

OT: Having a bath kind of helped. I feel a little more relaxed now. Guess I might go to bed now, since I really don't have anything to do and I'd rather start my first day of classes awake.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just came back form my college's "Welcome Back Dance." I was trying to get the quiet, introverted women to join in. The first 2 I tried to convince just kept walking away and I ended up following them to their dorm, the second group disappeared when I wen to get a drink, the third I managed to get her to turn around halfway to her dorm but she never came back after getting water, and the fourth we ended up having a nice conversation and went to get soft pretzels after the party ended.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Getting irritated with the Like/Dislike system on YouTube. Some Romanian guy disliked a vid and I can't know why. I could easily improve myself if there were a reason left, but I just have to stare at that little red bar and feel dumb because I can't fix it without any critique.

TL;DR: Fuck Romania :)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Why yes, yes I am!

On topic, right now I get the house to myself and I'm doing what I always do when this situation arises: blare excessively loud music from my stereo until I get complaints from the neighbors and wildly dance around in embarrassing poses.

Got home from band practice. Absolutely exhausting. See the Vent thread if you want the whole ranting shpeil.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm watching TV after a DayZ Lingor Island session. This guy was firing at me, I dodged a few zombies and entered a building. He followed me, I shot him in the face and looted his corpse. Just another day in Lingor Island.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Why yes, yes I am!

What's your favorite season?

OT: I found my old foot massage machine. Hoping it still works.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If anyone else here plays a musical instrument, NEVER PRACTICE THE SAME RIDICULOUSLY DIFFICULT SONG FOR THREE HOURS STRAIGHT! IT WILL DRIVE YOU BATSHIT CRAZY!

Just got back home from a drinking session with some people from work. I feel like crap. I don't think the food I ate is going to remain inside me for long...

Victoria 2, as France, and it's so much cooler playing as a powerful nation than, say, Two Sicilies or Sweden.

If someone declared war on me before, this would be my reaction, but now it's more like this.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I came home early from work today, and got into bed right away. Still feeling a little weak from yesterday's throw up-a-thon.