Post what you're doing right now

I'm thinking stuff just went down in this forum, and I didn't even noticed...

Time for some old school Metallica, methinks. Perhaps "Seek and destroy".

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Browsing the internet and talking to my girlfriend.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Listening to "Beyond the realms of death" by Judas Priest because there was a guy at school who sang it in a high-pitched opera kind of way. I gotta say, the opera version was alot cooler. The original is also really good, though.

"Life sucks sober!"

Thinking that Black Mesa is going to be released this Friday, and by a weird coincidence, I have this Friday off (non Black Mesa related, is just a mini-combo-vacation I set up for myself a few months ago). I'm also wondering about the effect this release will have on Hell's weather... temperatures are already dropping, as far as I'm told. Also, on a probably related effect, pigs all over the place seem to be sprouting some very wing-like appendages from their backs.

OK, back to work.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Thinking that Black Mesa is going to be released this Friday, and by a weird coincidence, I have this Friday off (non Black Mesa related, is just a mini-combo-vacation I set up for myself a few months ago). I'm also wondering about the effect this release will have on Hell's weather... temperatures are already dropping, as far as I'm told. Also, on a probably related effect, pigs all over the place seem to be sprouting some very wing-like appendages from their backs.

OK, back to work.

This, only I just know I'm probably going to be able to play it Saturday, because there's no way it'll download fast enough with everyone else doing the same thing for me to play Friday.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Trying to find out why this peach is crunchy

Eww, worst feeling in the world right there. It's like eating a sour squirrel. All hard and fuzzy.

OT: Awaiting my mothers departure so that I may party hard.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time