Post what you're doing right now

Got the Ice Cream Sandwich OS on my tablet. Never looking back. Everything is faster and more responsive. I love it!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Walk Atlas, brush teeth and go to bed. Today feels like a successful day, even though I only got a third of the stuff done that I had planned to get done. I somehow managed to maintain a steady stream of positive thinking throughout the day with only sprinkles of temporary insanity every now and then.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Listening to music and trying my damned hardest not to have an emotional breakdown. I think I should put on something loud and happy and just drown out all these misplaced and out of nowhere emotions.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm watching this show on the history channel, about the radio broadcast of the War of the Worlds.

Yeah, it caused quite a stir. Quite hilarious in retrospect but at the time, I can imagine it scared a lot of people. Nobody had attempted anything like that before.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Finding myself moving away from my digital life and more towards real life. Haven't played anything but Black Mesa for a little bit over the last couple of weeks. And have been a lot less active on these forums, reddit and Youtube as well. Maybe there is hope and I will one day actually strike a healthy balance between the two.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm writing a short story about... Sherlock Holmes. Actually, correcting written text. Well, since my head is full of this shit I'm gonna make an use out of it so yeah. And obviously, I write in polish. Maybe, I'm not assure, but maybe I'll translate it. Some day. It's really just an experiment, nothing special, but I need to keep my mind away from my depression.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

...keep my mind away from my depression.

xdsHQoQ4zZ8

That oughta take care of you for about 5 days. Just make sure you have food and water within an arm's reach when you press play.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Yeah, it caused quite a stir. Quite hilarious in retrospect but at the time, I can imagine it scared a lot of people. Nobody had attempted anything like that before.

Yeap, it was a quite an interesting social experiment. They said that, to his dying day, when asked about whether the panic it caused had been intentional or a completely unexpected side effect, Orson Welles would just smile and not answer.

Listening to music and trying my damned hardest not to have an emotional breakdown.
Punching walls and sulking.
... but I need to keep my mind away from my depression.
So I aint the only one...

I have one simple piece of advice for you. This.

g8ufRnf2Exc

OT: I'm wondering why I'm awake at 1:53 am, watching The Exorcism of Emily Rose... oh yeah, because I took a week off from work :D

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Yeap, it was a quite an interesting social experiment. They said that, to his dying day, when asked about whether the panic it caused had been intentional or a completely unexpected side effect, Orson Welles would just smile and not answer.

And that's why he was awesome. :D

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

In dramatic contrast to the depressing people here, I'm making the most of life and trying to be awesome no matter what the circumstances. You should give it a try. I'd recommend turning on some badass 80's rock, wearing a pair of aviators, and then doing pushups n' shit.

Chuck, shut your face. I'm too busy preparing myself for tomorrows band bonding day. Theyre always very fun. This year, Boardwalk Burgers and Fries on Main Street is the server we will be filling. It shall be incredible.

I'm preparing an eagle's nest(sniper's nest) near where these people will be having a band bonding day...I'm trying to knock these people who make fries out of business by targeting their customers. So, if you like fries, god help you.