Post what you're doing right now

Becoming increasingly more obsessed with the Gears of War series...mostly the story-line stuff...

Holy crap, so am I! I was just looking at Gears stuff the other day, as well as God of War.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm preparing an eagle's nest(sniper's nest) near where these people will be having a band bonding day...I'm trying to knock these people who make fries out of business by targeting their customers. So, if you like fries, god help you.

Fuck you, Jake was my favorite Freshman. He was such an awesome kid. You should feel horrible for what you've done.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

[attachment=0]3862399+_45c470d62f644b9f91150a24eda9fb92.png[/attachment]

OT: Just received payment from that bonding day hit. I think there was a witness though. this blonde dude was ushering people away from every related stand i was told to target. So, either he knew about the job, or he saw me...700 yards away. Either way, It shouldn't be too hard figuring out who the kid is.

Nick Hoffman. He plays Baritone. We have a game on Friday, hint hint. Nobody would hate you if you did it. He's an annoying, perverted little twat.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Nick Hoffman. He plays Baritone. We have a game on Friday, hint hint. Nobody would hate you if you did it. He's an annoying, perverted little twat.

Right, i thought it was this saxophone playing guy, but my memory's a bit fuzzy. you know what? i think it was this Nick Hoffman kid. Well, everyone in the band would probably want to avoid him. i'm not sure how potent the radiation tablets i'm putting in his lunch tomorrow are...and i don't need a bunch of deaths i'm not gettin' paid for.

OT: Watching Pearl Harbor.

Trying not to die

Always a worthy endeavor.

I'm watching HBO and thinking of grabbing a beer. Tomorrow is my last day off. I go back to work on Tuesday.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Just having a nice smoke from the pipe.

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.