Post what you're doing right now

Hoping someone here is good at editing audio or could point me in the right direction of some nice, free software, as I want to add some custom sounds to TF2

NVM, did it myself :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Waiting on a pizza I ordered to get done...So I can go get it myself. What is this, North Korea?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Urgent:

My hard drive appears to be in the process of shitting on me. It occasionally clicks and will sometimes do so at regular intervals for sustained periods of time. I'm worried about it, as I was forced to restart and now my desktop has none of my games and I can't change the background. SOMEBODY HELP, PLEASE!

EDIT:

False alarm, I guess. I restarted and it was back to normal. I would still like for this to NOT happen again, so if someone could let me know what went wrong, I'd appreciate it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Probly had a bad sector crop up, and S.M.A.R.T. fixed the problem... Not uncommon at all.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just got back from placing fifth in a MtG tournament. I got a foil Melek, Izzet Paragon. He's a weird wizard.

I did not understand anything you just said.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Feeling really... REALLY good:

1Wu9gBzaQm8

Just got back from placing fifth in a MtG tournament. I got a foil Melek, Izzet Paragon. He's a weird wizard.

He went to a Magic: The Gathering Trading Card Game competition and placed 5th, winning him a special rare card. Nice job Shiny, you absolute ultra-nerd <3

He went to a Magic: The Gathering Trading Card Game competition and placed 5th, winning him a special rare card. Nice job Shiny, you absolute ultra-nerd <3

Not just ANY card:

9tj1o1qqve_EN.jpg

Emphasis on:

ftl242_0_w01hqsl591.jpg

OT: Just got back from the new Star Trek movie. It was alright.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Just picked my sister up from her friend's birthday party. Gonna do whatever...

About to go to my graduation rehearsal in half an hour.

Playing through 'the cave'. Liking it a lot but just short of loving it. Oh who am i kidding, a lot short of loving it but definitely liking it!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

I'm thinking is time to upgrade my CPU. I did some research, and my motherboard supports the i7-3770K. I need to flash the bios though. That, and the gtx 670 I got a few weeks back, and I'll be set for a couple of years.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc