Post what you're doing right now

Looking at my friend list after purging it of those I scarcely/never speak to, wondering if maybe I went a bit too far.

the name's riley

Laying in a hospital bed with a poop keyboard and poop internet. Just waiting to be discharged at this point...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Freaking out that my PS3 makes so much goddamn noise. I know the super slim is cheap as hell but why does it have to continually make the disc seeking noises even during gameplay?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Trying to think of what uses I may have for my tumblr account, and failing at it.

the name's riley

I just noticed a poll about feet in the FFA section. This forum is getting weird(er).

Now I'm going to sleep. Good night.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Just watched the first episode of Legend of Korra season 2.

Meh. Didn't impress me much. Hopefully it'll get better as the show progresses, but this first episode didn't do too much for me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

About to eat, then shower, then do some Battlefield 3, then get pissed at Battlefield 3, then play Far Cry 3, then realize I didn't wash the Battlefield 3 off me, then shower, then play Far Cry 3, then walk down to Taco John's and get some tacos, then walk back, then eat the tacos, then play whatever game I feel like playing, then sleep.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Watched Legend of Korra today. Thought it was pretty good, but shitty internet makes it a pain.

Moving on to EU3 later, playing as Brandenburg. Goddamn Bohemians...

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I forgot the bathroom time, had to take a leak before playing the game before going to bed, and also forgot that I was going to flash my BIOS, nearly sue Lenovo for a new laptop since I thought it might have prevented booting for a bit, then came on here out of relief when it rebooted the second time correctly. Next I'll play a game or two, then go to bed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.