Post what you're doing right now

Trying to fall asleep, but not succeeding.

^This.

^This.

^This.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Starting getting really good at growling (I think) just gotta keep at it and then get a band together

Still having real issues with scream, but Ill figure it out.

Death-metal incase anyone was wondering what the hell I was talking about.

"Life sucks sober!"

I'm already feeling the effect that the seasons always have on my mood. I'm mellowing out a lot. It's kinda nice, but I'm much less stable when I encounter problems.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Trying to keep my eyes open... Attempting to get myself back into a regular sleep schedule that isn't nocturnal. (my internal clock seems to be a bit off from the average, no matter what I do)

Giving Summer a middle finger and a pat on the back as it walks out the door. Winter is coming, hallelujah! I won't be wearing a jacket until I'm sick of it in another month or two.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Finding that I'm going to have a wobble sleep schedule for the next couple weeks, until I find a job. (sleep from 11PM to 6AM, then from 1PM to 2AM, then repeat)

Looking for something to do that isn't boring... Unfortunately I can't find anything that doesn't require me to be part of the US government, have thousands of dollars to spare, be immune to prosecution, or be in another country.

Preparing to install more mods in FO:NV... Or maybe just go to sleep... Or maybe something else...

Watching this crappy movie in the Syfy channel. Alien crafts seem to have been rendered on an Amiga 500.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Just finished making a Shadowrun 4e version of the Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle and putting it into Chummer for use in creating characters. (and then making a character built around that rifle, another Ruger handgun that was in the game beforehand modified to be the most intimidating thing possible, and extensive firearms knowledge)

Planning on doing something similar in a mod for FO:NV, but might not get to test it before I decide to go to sleep.

Installing FAKEFACTORY Cinematic Mod 2013 Alpha, and trying to stay awake long enough to test it.