Post what you're doing right now

Don't panic! I'm pretty sure...*looks around from side-to-side suspiciously*...that no one's going to be banned for having a really low reputation. Not entirely sure why you people keep getting low reputations anyway. Still, when Jexius adds more features you'll be able to find out who's doing it.

And for the record, I admit I took a point of reputation from you once Raicuparta for deceiving me in a scheme must dire in the reputation thread!

As for what I'm doing right now, I'm off to bed!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

GOD DAMN IT

i'm secretly happy

Wow, you went down to -37 rep... That was fast... lol

Don't panic! I'm pretty sure...*looks around from side-to-side suspiciously*...that no one's going to be banned for having a really low reputation. Not entirely sure why you people keep getting low reputations anyway. Still, when Jexius adds more features you'll be able to find out who's doing it.

And for the record, I admit I took a point of reputation from you once Raicuparta for deceiving me in a scheme must dire in the reputation thread!

As for what I'm doing right now, I'm off to bed!

Are you sure? I really want to see if getting to a certain - rep rating can get me something special, like an IP ban...

That was a joke, why aren't you laughing. LAUGH I SAID!!!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

GOD DAMN IT

i'm secretly happy

If you think thats funny, look at it now. Someone is doing this, and I gotta say, its kinda funny.

GOD DAMN IT

i'm secretly happy

If you think thats funny, look at it now. Someone is doing this, and I gotta say, its kinda funny.

I took it down to -37, but we're making you famous... You'll be the lowest rated on the forums, but #1 in our hearts. (I'm exaggerating of course, that spot is reserved for Gene Roddenberry, and the second spot is for Ross Scott)

Third spot, good enough. Wait are you saying you gave me -rep 37 times?

Also, I wanna say what I'm doing right now, just because: trying to fix a stuttering problem I get in most games.

Third spot, good enough. Wait are you saying you gave me -rep 37 times?

Also, I wanna say what I'm doing right now, just because: trying to fix a stuttering problem I get in most games.

Actually, I gave -rep for each of your posts... You had a lot of people start giving you +rep... lol

What games in particular, and what background processes are running? Also, what's your system specs?

How can you be such a terrible person, and help me at the same time. My head hurts!

And now seriously, is it not off-topic to discuss this problem here? I'm not sure what the problem is yet, I even formated the system and it keeps happening, so its either a hardware issue or a drivers issue, because I installed the same drivers. And I have a lot of problems with my drivers right now. But no need to continue this discussion here, thanks anyway

How can you be such a terrible person, and help me at the same time. My head hurts!

And now seriously, is it not off-topic to discuss this problem here? I'm not sure what the problem is yet, I even formated the system and it keeps happening, so its either a hardware issue or a drivers issue, because I installed the same drivers. And I have a lot of problems with my drivers right now. But no need to continue this discussion here, thanks anyway

Just PM me your system specs, and I'll see if there are any conflicts, or possible driver issues that could be going on.

As for being mean but helping, I'm a mod on a myg0t owned site, it's obligatory to be a helpful asshole.

I'm actually at work. I work at a college, it's spring break, but someone still has to be here to answer the phones.

Oh wow thats harsh, but...not to harsh since you still get paid ;D

Well, now we all know who gave Raicu all the negative rep...

Not all, just half.

Playing Killzone 3. Online. everyone is doing... badly... T_T

especially my team.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm trying to wake up.

I'm trying to fall asleep.

Well, now we all know who gave Raicu all the negative rep...

I like "Rai" better than "Raicu"

Question, how stupid does my nickname sound like for you guys? In Portuguese it sort of has a meaning, but I'm guessing it sounds pretty stupid anywhere else.

Topic:

Just woke up, checking out the forums, getting ready do to some homework. Probably shouldn't have left it all for the very last moment of my 6 day vacation.

Reading these forums, and right after i am going to do some stupid homework that is just plain boring, but i still have to do.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm browsing while listening to the epic soundtrack from " Beyond Good & Evil ".. I'ts available free on the game's website