Post what you're doing right now

I'm going to sit down and watch Ross' latest video. This is a long one, so I'm bringing snacks. Not taking any chances of some wild hunger popping in.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

So that Halloween thing happened. Trick-or-Treating has really dwindled in my neighborhood. Everyone that was born here has grown up, so there's not as much action as other years. Nonetheless, I still set out my mix CD of Halloween songs and blasted it for a small portion of the street to hear. :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I am playing CS:S Zombie escape mode.

Basically I am running, along with ~40 other players, from ~20 zombies (people as well). It's quite dynamical game ^^

And enjoying some beer :crazy:

Painting a tree.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

I don't know what I'm doing right now.

This.

the name's riley

This.

Is it me,or have you changed that disturbing profile picture?Anyways,i'm rewatching old pokemon episodes.

This.

Is it me,or have you changed that disturbing profile picture?Anyways,i'm rewatching old pokemon episodes.

I've been using that other one for halloween, FYI.

the name's riley

Playing fallout 3 with all the DLCs.

Preparing to do the entirety of a group project in a few hours (after procrastinating for an additional 4 this morning). I specifically picked someone who said they procrastinated a lot so they wouldn't bitch at me to to get it done sooner (there's no better inspiration than an immediate and pressing need).

I approve. Which DLC is your favorite?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Preparing to do the entirety of a group project in a few hours

That about sums up group projects for me.

the name's riley

I have to watch someone's dog for the next four days. Me specifically seeing as how I'm the only one who'll be home everyday. He's a puppy, but apparently he's not trained to NOT shit on the carpet. That's good to know...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Preparing to do the entirety of a group project in a few hours (after procrastinating for an additional 4 this morning). I specifically picked someone who said they procrastinated a lot so they wouldn't bitch at me to to get it done sooner (there's no better inspiration than an immediate and pressing need).

I just started playing Fallout 3,so i don't have an answer right now.But if i'd guessed,it would probably be either "Mothership Zeta",or "The Pitt".

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I just started playing Fallout 3,so i don't an answer right now.But if i'd guessed,it would probably be either "Mothership Zeta",or "The Pitt".

Mothership Zeta sounds cool but it's pretty shitty overall. It's very repetitive and just not nearly as fun as 'roaming an alien spaceship' would imply. The only reason it's really worth playing are some of the unique items you can get. And god help you if you're playing a small guns character and didn't happen to bring 4,000 bullets, since you won't find many on the ship.

Point Lookout is probably my favorite, but the enemies will make you want to vomit with rage.

OT: Getting ready to scrounge up food from our nearly empty kitchen, then bed.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Huh... I should really finish Fallout 3 one of these days. I got to Rivet City and just kinda stopped dead. I never finish singleplayer games, especially not the free roamers, and it makes me feel like shit...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time