Post what you're doing right now

Watching videos of Strike Vector and really wanting Strike Vector.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

There are too many things I want to buy. Let's list them here and see if I can prioritize it.

Cosplay Items

Convention Tickets

After Effects

New Games

New Microphone.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

There are too many things I want to buy. Let's list them here and see if I can prioritize it.

Cosplay Items

Convention Tickets

After Effects

New Games

New Microphone.

I'd save the money you're putting toward After Effects, it takes a lot of learning and practice.

the name's riley

Honestly, I'm going to be doing basic editing for the most part. Simple overlays and shit. I'll either get AE or Vegas. I honestly don't care which. I might just torrent them since all software ever is expensive as dicks.

OT: Uploaded a video

Yeah, torrent them both, and decide which you prefer. If you decide you like it enough, buy it.

Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to disassemble some laptops to see if their hardware is good, or just plug them in and see what happens.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Do the second one, Bullseye.

Laying in bed perusing the internet for jobs and/or internships.

Drinking a screwdriver, and deciding that it would be better to see what the hardware is in the laptops before I start them up... That way I know if there is anything that will slow down the boot...

I prefer wire-cutters. They have more bite to them.

*ba-dum tsh!*

Preparing to head to bed early... It's only 1:22... AM...

Eating Popcorn, while waiting for Bully: Scholarship Edition to finish downloading so I can replay the game.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Getting ready to go to bed... Got to be fresh for the Elder Scrolls Online Beta at noon...

Picking my jaw up off the floor

kohD5z5mE0E

My voice would give out by around the 1:30 - 2:00 mark. Don't know HOW he got it that high by the end, Jesus.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Messing with my other laptop... Making Fedora 20 KDE play videos with audio that goes through the HDMI cable.

Wanting to see your webcomic that I wasn't aware of until now.

Trying to think of something that I want to do with the next few hours I've got...