Post what you're doing right now

Not a welt, and there is absolutely no sensation from it at all... (the nerves are either completely numb, or gone) It's got two 1/8" holes about 1/4" deep... Not a wolf spider though, since I don't have any here.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Not a welt, and there is absolutely no sensation from it at all... (the nerves are either completely numb, or gone) It's got two 1/8" holes about 1/4" deep... Not a wolf spider though, since I don't have any here.

Now it's a mostly healed crater... I'll get a cropped (for visual safety) picture of it next time I change the bandage. (probly tomorrow)

OT: Getting ready to think about deciding what sort of video I may or may not want to watch, if I decide to do that over playing StarCraft 2, if I don't decide to play something else, after I get a refill on my drink.

Sometimes i feel quite happy that i live in a country that doesent have enything venomous... Evrything just freeses and dies.

And im catching a brake while operating an old crane.

Sometimes i feel quite happy that i live in a country that doesent have enything venomous...

Think again... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vipera_berus

OT: Here's the picture I promised...

Now including the rash caused by the the adhesive from the bandaid I used!

PICT0001.jpg?t=1396288052

I'm no expert so all I can say is that must have been a big spider O_o

Sometimes i feel quite happy that i live in a country that doesent have enything venomous... Evrything just freeses and dies.

Not very many probably but everywhere has it's poisonous wonders in some form. Just walking from my driveway to my front door I like to count which bugs will and will not be bad to get bit by. -.-

Drying my hair before I go out so the cool damp air doesn't cause problems.

Retired Forum Moderator

Actually, it was probly a Sac spider, since this place seems to attract them, and I killed one that was about an inch long the other day...

OT: Torrenting Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2. (I own them both, but my disks are packed away somewhere else, if my parent's didn't lose them in the last move)

Also playing Age of Wonders 3, and drinking milk.

Sometimes i feel quite happy that i live in a country that doesent have enything venomous...

Yeah well i didnt include the rare "huggorm" since im pretty sure more people get mauled by bears then die from something as harmless as the huggorm actually is. (unless youre a child) And were only 9 million people here

As i sidenote i killed one in the forest with a shovel a last summer.

Yeah well i didnt include the rare "huggorm" since im pretty sure more people get mauled by bears then die from something as harmless as the huggorm actually is. (unless youre a child) And were only 9 million people here

As i sidenote i killed one in the forest with a shovel a last summer.

Fucking snakes in summer cabin lurking in the tall grass...

Also: fuck bears.

OT: Watching south park, waiting for my friend to wake up (he has only been sleeping for the past 10 or so hours)

"Life sucks sober!"

Waiting for my parent's laundry to finish so I can take a shower.

Fiddling with my new TV. Standard comp looks like SHIT compared to a regular standard def TV, which makes playing older consoles more stressful than it really should be.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Enjoying my last day of freedom before the next quarter. I might disappear again for a couple weeks at a time depending on work load.

Retired Forum Moderator

About to go upstairs and make a pizza for breakfast.

Playing Pokemon Gold on an emulator.

Meet the dream team:

MNlKn5lh.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time