Post what you're doing right now

Torrenting R.I.P.D. and retorrenting Iron Sky. Also cleaning up after breakfast.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Trying to decide what to do with my day...

Just finished letting off steam in the Vent thread. Currently trying to think of a feel-good game to play that'll help relieve some more and make me feel like a badass. I wish I could still play Onimusha 4. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

You could always play something like Half-Life...

Trying to decide if frying up another tortilla is a good idea.

Eating dark chocolate covered coffee beans, and waiting for my parents to get home.

Dicking about the internet amd feeling happy that Blighty might be back.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Remembering a dream I was having... Post apocalyptic world, almost everyone was a mercenary of some sort, and tech was fairly uncommon apart from the couple of extremely powerful experimental weapons. One was a bomb used to blow up some kind of nuclear storage facility's walls so some group could take the materials inside and become more powerful, and everyone in the city that saw the cool explosion (looked like green lightning shooting out of a skyscraper towards the sky) and new what it meant was planning ways to either take the materials for themselves, or get them to sell. I woke up as I was looking over a group's shoulder, and planning ways to make all the power-hungry and money-grubbing groups sit there fighting while I made off with the goods.

Getting ready to take someone from church to a food bank.

Got a job, well, I got 2 actually and got to pick the better one. Makes you feel good when you have options like that. I'm gonna be making subs for above minimum wage for probably the next 6 months of my life. Woohoo! :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Got a job, well, I got 2 actually and got to pick the better one. Makes you feel good when you have options like that. I'm gonna be making subs for above minimum wage for probably the next 6 months of my life. Woohoo! :D

Grats!

OT: Figuring out what I'm going to do for the next hour or so, then heading to bed.

^Yep, just waiting for the right time to zark off and go to sleep, that's me right now. Guess I'll doodle for a bit in the mean time.

I'm contemplating going to the kitchen and getting a cookie. Not eating it, not yet. Just procuring it.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc