Post what you're doing right now

Running out of things to do that aren't mobile games that consume my soul and make me want to cut myself.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Trying to find a reason to care about anything, but right now, everything is boring.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Waiting out the next 42 minutes, at which point I will legally be a man. And earlier I had a heated debate with my incredibly radical feminist/LGBTQ friend about how I need to be educated that women and gays and transgenders should be treated BETTER than the rest of us because of their hardships, rather than just be treated equally and given an equal opportunity at success.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Deciding what to do over the next couple hours...

So I was boiling eggs this morning and I totally forgot about them, that is, left them on the stove when I went to work. When I came back the water had boiled down, the eggs exploded, ALSO the pan got toasted and now this horrible smell's around the apartment. So I opened the windows, turned on the ventilation above the stove and now I'm just hoping the smell of pot smoke goes away before my dad gets back.

Hey, what's so funny?

It only takes once... Fortunately when I did it, the pot was an ancient cast aluminum one, and it can't be destroyed. (though the smell stayed for about a week)

OT: Cooking dinner for my parents, and being bored.

Pissing off Pest in the Vent thread because my vent was anti-environmentalist, and I'm not responding to the rest of what he said/asked... And going to bed, but not going to bed...

Going through all my old backup disks from 2006 and getting all my Freelancer mods back.

listening to NIN, trying to force myself to go already to sleep.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Testing my recently re-ripped audio CDs... Just found 3 of the albums I've been looking for for over 2 years, and if they all sound clear and good I'll upload them to my PirateBay account for anyone to get. (I haven't found any decent torrents of these albums in FLAC anywhere)

Battling depression.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Heading out to change the wheel on my Dad's car.

Doing nothing for the next many hours until my starting day at my job on Thursday.

Searching for a job, and hoping I can get my sleep schedule back out of nocturnal again. (I naturally start sleeping at 5:30am right now)

Now I'm feeling like shit... Went and took a shower before heading to church, but just as I was finishing I started to have one of my heart "attacks"... (all my blood is retracted from my extremities, and I come very close to passing out) Result: I decided to stay home instead of risking it by driving so soon after that.

I also uploaded a few albums of music to my ThePirateBay account: https://thepiratebay.se/user/btgbullseye

Led Zeppelin - Mothership

Lynyrd Skynyrd - God & Guns

The Who - Greatest Hits

[EDIT] Also added:

P.O.D. - The Fundamental Elements of Southtown

P.O.D. - Satellite