Post what you're doing right now

(all my blood is retracted from my extremities, and I come very close to passing out)

Holy shit. Sorry to hear that.

It's the same thing that happens when someone tries to draw blood... Only major arteries have blood flow at those times. (and it's an involuntary reaction that closes off all the non-vitals, theoretically I could survive nearly 10x longer than normal without a tourniquet if I had a severed limb) Also, naturally my blood is about twice as thick as normal human blood when trying to draw it. (consistency of light corn syrup)

OT: About to go play a few matches in Ghost Recon Phantoms.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Battling depression.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Just got back from a church thing at a park, so relaxing, and about to play Ghost Recon Phantoms again.

Do you have to take blood thinners or does it still transmit oxygen effectively?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Blood thinners do nothing... I can down 6 200mg ibuprofen, and it really doesn't do much. (still clots just as quickly as before, and no noticeable thinning effect)

OT: Trying to either wake up, or fall asleep. (I only got 3-4 hours of sleep each night for the past 3 nights)

Ibuprofen isn't actually that effective a blood thinner. Aspirin can prevent the blood-clotting but you shouldn't start taking it without asking a doctor because it can make you sick or bother your stomach a lot.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Eh... Whatever.

OT: Deciding whether I should game, watch a TV show, or watch a movie...

Being surprised Ross posted in four different threads in a row. Also listening to peaceful atmospheric noises on Youtube because I like that stuff.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Preparing to reinstall my operating system.

If you need any technical support, feel free to contact me. (I may be listed as away on Steam, even when I'm not away)

OT: Not sure if I'm coming down with something, or just feeling weird from the nap I took while waiting for my computer to reboot... Either way, I'm trying to decide between doing a couple rounds of Ghost Recon Phantoms, and watching something on Netflix.

It's pretty routine for me. Actually I was back online in something an hour. Now I'm just reinstalling stuff.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Good.

Just watching movies on Netflix.

Relaxing after church. (3:45-9:00 I was at church... on my birthday... by choice...)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7yp3VcmOutOY12DjJNQHDdeJlmBH0LiuiaLgThl0JS9zOSoHJ

I'm eating cookies

New Post:

I'm realizing now why this forum has lost so much popularity and activity over the years. We had the Call to Arms fight. We had the rep system. We had images in our avatars. There were reasons to come here other than just seeing what some guy you kind of knew said about whatever.

People wanted to make informative and interesting posts so they could receive rep. People wanted to get newer, cooler signature pictures so they could show off their own artistic spirits and individuality to others. That was the original premise of the "Rate your Sig" thread.

Plus there's no more back-and-forth debates and arguments about silly things. The MLP was a culture shock at first and everyone was all riled up over it, which kept things interesting. But now, the smoke has settled, everybody understands where and how they should stand on matters, and it just makes things kind of boring, I guess.

That's just my analysis of all of this. Maybe if the rep system makes a return the forum will get a little spark of life.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

playing league of lesbians

the name's riley

Waiting for my dad to get out of the bathroom so we can drive down to the beach for Mammy Day.