Post what you're doing right now

Relaxing after doing a combination of my birthday brunch, and Mother's Day brunch... About to start playing Star Trek Online.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Moping and feeling sorry for myself. Which is pretty pointless, but I don't know how to stop.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Moping and feeling sorry for myself. Which is pretty pointless, but I don't know how to stop.

The trick is to do something. Change your diet. Excersize. Write a story. Draw something. Anything productive you do will serve to revamp your mood and give you back some drive.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Fixing a spelling mistake.

Excersize.

Exorcise.

Exercise.

Take your pick, either fits in the context of your post.

lol exercise. That's been my most recurrent spelling error since the beginning of time. Probably because of the way you spell "Except" and my brain applies the same letter combo to make the phoneme in exercise as well. And then I always put in the Z because for fuck's sake, that sounds like a Z!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Drinking tea, reading news, cooking chicken fajita meat, playing games, preparing for mass Saturday, sleeping.

Playing 80's music, listening to Terraria.

the name's riley

Musicing 80s play, Terrariaing to listen.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Something something, something; SOMETHING!

Oh, and rebuilding my Orbital Insertion mod for Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour.

Sucking at TF2 because I'm terrible under pressure.

Getting pissed because the mod is causing the microwave tanks to generate full screen blackouts, (I think it's a conflict with my video driver software, maybe SSAO) and building Raptors makes the game crash. (I'm trying to copy over the laser anti-missile defense from the Airforce General's King Raptor)

Being bored. Sometimes playing a little STO, sometimes working on my C&CGZH mod...

Watching the latest part of the TBFP Resident Evil 4 HD playthrough as well as watching The Super Best Friends' Nuzlocke Pokémon Leaf Green playthrough on my ps3. It hasn't been switched off for 3 days. I've taken a break from the pkmn playthrough but I'm neglecting turning my ps3 off because I'm too lazy to go through the current video and find the part I was at.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."