Post what you're doing right now

Waking up, or falling asleep, or both... Not sure which, I'm sick.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Waiting for Square-Enix's Kingdom Hearts interview at E3/watching E3 in general.

It's better than last year's, I'll say that much. I'm glad they put Microsoft and EA at the beginning just to get them out of the way so we could get to what we really wanted to see. Sony and Nintendo are actually doing things that don't suck.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I just played a Half-Life mod. Overall it felt sort of unpolished and the gameplay was kind of dull. Oh and the boss was a mini-Nihilianth with a barnacle shoved in his mouth, which was fairly terrifying the first time I saw it.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Rehydrating after being sick, and going to bed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Still recovering from my camping trip which was in celebration of my most recent gig and the end of my current college course. Got far too drunk, threw up tonnes of blood, lost my vision, crushed my right arm and destroyed my organs. I can't use my right arm for the moment. Things are very strenuous.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Trying to figure out how i managed to break my finger and not notice it until a day later when the whole thing turned a sickly color.

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying to figure out how i managed to break my finger and not notice it until a day later when the whole thing turned a sickly color.

Nice...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Beating my head into my computer desk because my fucking video card stopped working.

Now trying in vain to sleep off my failure. Just can't get that "sleep" part figured out.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

The last final of the quarter and the instructor is drawing out the preparation.

So basically, sitting here festering in anxiety waiting for this to start.

Retired Forum Moderator

Went swimming. The sun hurts.

i feel u

the name's riley

Waiting quietly. Poised for the strike. Aiming to kill.

You know, after this, things will never be the same. I'll never be able to get back what I've given up, but at the same time, I'll never have the same opportunities to gain so much in such little time. It would be stupid of me to not fight this fight in the interest of preserving a few petty material possessions. I feel, we all must participate in what's to come, otherwise we can't really respect ourselves. Our inner demons are barking at the gates, prepared for a true slaughter, going to war with our own powers of mental strength and self control. They will probably win, but in this instance, in this one single instance, I honestly think it's a good thing. Everybody has to lose control over themselves now and again, and this is the most productive way of doing so that I can see. So I wish you all well, and hope the onslaught of temptation that you shall indubitably succumb to will leave your soul intact and your pride unscathed. My brothers and sisters, I wish you strength and courage and hope to see you all on the other side of this heinous yet glorious event that shall be remembered across the ages. Fight well.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time