Post what you're doing right now

*Puff* Page number? What? *Puff* *Puff* Ahhhhhahahahaha! *Puff*

Seriously though, playing keep away with my girlfriend and her older niece, using her younger niece as the ball. (Note: We're NOT throwing her. Gentle passing only.) We just lost for the first time, now the little one has the baby. This has been surprisingly fun.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Opening magic boosters, and pulled a $50.00 card. Anyone else play?

Occasionally... It's far too difficult to find other players around here. I mostly run infect, since I built a massively powerful $50 infect deck that could turn most people's $1000 deck to jelly. I do have two infectless decks though, because my nephew requested I not obliterate him with "unblockable and untargetable, you have 10 turns to live", or "1-hit-kill with trample" infect again.

Make a thread for Magic in the gaming section, and I'll see if there's a way we can play a round through the internet. [EDIT] Go get http://www.apprentice.nu/ and we should be able to play.

OT: Adjusting to my new haircut... I'll post pictures later.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Childishly giggling at the page number.

Cet

the name's riley

Pondering the applicability of severe mental illness in game design, and in particular ways to make the player get in character so this can really get to them, personally, without ever telling them they are mentally ill.

Hunting down tutorials for CryEngine while listening to music. I have to make 2 games for Senior Thesis over the next 6 months and I want to make one on CryEngine.

Retired Forum Moderator

Relaxing, and preparing to go run the AV desk at church.

Recovering from being rudely awakened by a thunder storm.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

I just microwaved two cheese-sausages with potatos and two slices cheese extra on top.

Oh.. our stupid cat is gone crazy again

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

About to go make ramen... The noodle of the masses. (the masses of the poor that is)

Then try to play games that make me not worry about the lack of money.

I just ate the biggest plate of nachos I've ever created in my life. Time to barf.

Sounds hardcore. Suddenly I'm craving nachos.

the name's riley

Listening to the Ross interview, and preparing to play either some STO, or Wasteland 2.

Getting accused of hacking by 4 TF2 players

I've got more time on TF2 than all of them combined so those are some pretty audacious accusations to say the least

the name's riley

Preparing for Liturgy of the Word at church.

Playing with my new Ibanez RG8.

Here it be

10474858_10203041591414102_7358044772064927761_n.jpg

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Sitting, and hoping my nose doesn't decide to start bleeding again.

Listening to music, working on a tabletop system. Recently overhauled how weapon skill works, which means changing over 100 weapon entries... Yeah, going to be here a while.