Post what you're doing right now

Lounging, doing laundry, optimizing video playback settings for best visual quality, finding games to play, and playing games... I'll get dressed and eat later I'm sure.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Really wishing I could cuddle with my best friend except he lives in Minnesota. Yeah, I'm feeling really lonely...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Browsing tumblr at 1 AM with an unfinished essay (due tomorrow) in front of me.

Best priorities 2014

the name's riley

Being pleasantly surprise to find out a movie that I watched far exceeded my expectations... I expected a mediocre action film, and got a very well done action/comedy/truly weird film instead.

You going to tell us the title, or just keep vaguely alluding to it?

As for me, preparing coffee for another day working on my aunt and uncle's miniature farmstead out in the sticks. There's nothing else out here to do, might as well work. If it wasn't for the glorious solitude I get out here, (nobody else is here, not even my uncle, and nobody will be until wednesday) I would never put up with this shit. As it is, I've been waiting for this for weeks.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

I posted the title in the "rate the movie" thread.

OT: Getting ready for work, and hoping that I can stay awake.

Stalling HARD on getting to work while listening to the Dark Souls soundtrack. I'll get to work eventually, I swear.

Getting in one last League game before finishing up my homework. 2 am homework runs are fun.

Retired Forum Moderator

Coming to the conclusion that afternoon League of Legends aram is basically bottom of the ELO barrel.

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying to decide what I want to do... Probly going to do a few missions in STO, then go to bed.

Playing (a modded version of) Blue Shift. Calming down, having fun, and getting my ass royally kicked all at the same time.

Drawing! I made this:

2mVIpBe.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Trying to skim through 100 pages of 1984 before class

the name's riley

Heading to the doctors for a flu shot as a checkup on kidney pain. Not a good sign at all.

Retired Forum Moderator