Post what you're doing right now

Being both relieved and annoyed that I in fact did not have to have those 100 pages of 1984 read.

the name's riley

Hope there's nothing wrong with ya kidneys, Rarity. :/ I am currently planning a trip to Western Australia! And wondering how to get vacation time from work.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

The verdict is a muscle spasm located inconveniently close to the location of the kidneys. Nothing serious just can't lift anything heavy and need to take muscle relaxants at night. WHEW....

As for right now, responding to an email about a possible coding job for a game that might be on Steam Greenlight, then I'm gonna start doing some homework. I think. Assuming I don't get distracted.

Retired Forum Moderator

Coding job? Sounds exciting! :D I am currently suffering, and suffering, and suffering. My week full of suffering, pain and being tired.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Drinking a margarita, eating a package of fudge stripe cookies, and preparing to game on STO.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I mistook 'Preparing to game on STO' as 'to game on STD'. XD No gaming on STD's please.

I am currently wondering what to draw next. Probably another damn dragon.

-------

Slitting throats in Skyrim.

FWp86sw.jpg

Look at my eyes. They're so friggin' creepy.

-------

Realizing just how complicated Latin is.

I took Latin 2 years ago before switching over to French, started reading up on Latin once again and, holy shit. Even Japanese isn't this bad, how did I even survive this?

the name's riley

If you think that's bad, you should analyse English outsider's perspective. It isn't just overcomplicated, it's a complete mess.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Currently feeling sick from medication. :I

-------

Staring in awe at my new Dark Souls character, who has more offensive power than Stephen Colbert at a White House correspondent's meeting and just killed both bell gargoyles in a bit over a minute.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

In amazement because I've realized the potential of dreaming. I am going to Lucid Dream SO HARD later.

-------

I had my first lucid dream a little while ago. In the dream I was running back and forth between two places and then eventually went "what the heck, this is a dream, I'll just fly" and did just that.

On-topic: Trying to keep from dozing off again.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I get Deja Reve. It's pretty darn cool. But everyone gets skeptical over it. X3 Deja Reve = Dreaming of the future. You can see why everyone gets skeptical.

On-topic: Eating chocolate and enjoying the company of my friends.

-------

Getting ready for my date. I hope it will go well.

Looking good: check.

Having enough self-confidence: check.

Not having life threatening diseases: check.

Money: mastercard.

Having plan-B: check.

Awful weather: check.

Wait, that is not good...

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."