Post what you're doing right now

Yeah, I know... It was a first time though, so it hit me stronger than it ever will again in this quantity.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dudes. In Grade 7, I wrote a letter to my future self. And now I have this letter and I read it and I have a Freeman's Mind reference in it. Man, I've loved FM for this long? o.O I'm proud of my younger self, she had a good sense of humor.

"This is Jeb of the intergalactic house of pancakes." -Younger me.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Nice.

Best I did was have some cool memories about what I'm going to do later in life.

Oh my goodness. Mass childhood Nostalgia spazz. I just found my childhood game. My ultimate childhood game. The Putt-Putt series where you play as a purple car and go places and cool stuff! I'm going to buy this game on Steam and play it as slowly as possible to savor every. single. memory. This is going to be great!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Checking to see if the tracking number for my new phone actually works now.

[EDIT] It doesn't. Being shipped from China, so it could arrive before the tracking number works.

Reading the daily article of Kein Pfusch, the brilliant blog of Uriel Fanelli.

He talks about economics, politics and society. It's a shame that his blog is only in Italian and not in English. His articles are at least 15 times better (in terms of accuracy and informativity) than the bullshit of Cracked.

Being bored, trying to figure out what I forgot, and waiting impatiently for my new phone and laser to arrive.

Squealing over my dream I had. I was in a friggin' helicopter with Ross. How awesome is that. Ross is a helicopter pilot. Then we went on a rollercoaster and there was a really sharp curve, but instead of the cart going along the curve, it just goes straight, still on the track though. It confused the hell out of me. Ross says; "Haha, you got confused didn't you..." I like dreams.

-------

Being frustrated that both my incoming laser, and new phone are waiting until the very last day possible to arrive. Oh, and being tired.

Hey BTG, I'm waiting for a laptop charger to be sent to me and I can't do jack all on my computer till I get the charger. :I I semi-feel your pain, bro.

-------

Now, allowing myself to feel depressed because I haven't found a girlfriend.

Aw dude. Don't feel depressed. If it's that bad you can always try online dating? It's probably the easiest way but not most reliable. :/

Currently contemplating on how busy my weekend will be.

-------

If it's that bad you can always try online dating? It's probably the easiest way but not most reliable.

I've been approached by males on online dating, and never even seen a legit female account on any dating site. Not going to happen. Thanks for trying though.

OT: Gearing my mind up for auditing Seattleite's FONV mod, and preparing my system for bugcatching.

Keeping my girlfriend company. Or trying to. Really, she's spending all her time playing with the babies (although they're so cute I understand that entirely) and it makes me wonder why I even came if she wasn't lonely to begin with.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Still setting up my system for debugging and mod editing.