Post what you're doing right now

Still wondering what I'm here for. But I managed to draw a toddler. So at least I'm not cold anymore. (My GF's apartment doesn't have heat, and these blankets are too thin. It's nice to have a little space heater.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Doing 16 things at once... Most of them are system mods to allow for easier modding of the mods.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hooray! You got your laser! And I got my charger. Lovely.

Currently trying to figure out why this one program on my computer refuses to accept Java.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Currently trying to figure out why this one program on my computer refuses to accept Java.

What program?

OT: Still playing with my laser... I'll post pics when I get my new phone. (best I can do for pictures until then a extremely low quality 1280x720 images loaded with artifacts, after I get it, I can do very high quality 1080p video of me playing with it)

What program?

Android Studio. It says it doesn't detect Java SVM, please get Java SDK. And I did! I got it so hard and jack all happened.

Currently wondering why my eye is hurting as if there is cat hair in my eye. I don't even own a cat. So what the hell.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Eating breakfast. Woke up super hungry so I grabbed whatever I could find. Some hash browns, an apple, a banana, key lime greek yogurt, and buttered english muffins. I'm probably gonna need to get more.

Retired Forum Moderator

Android Studio. It says it doesn't detect Java SVM, please get Java SDK. And I did! I got it so hard and jack all happened.

Check out the fixes here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16574189/android-studio-installation-on-windows-7-fails-no-jdk-found

OT: Feeling hungry, and wondering if the kitchen sink drain is ever going to get unclogged.

Holy f***ing s***, maybe I should have just tried running the 64 bit version of it which is what my java is running at. 64 bit. God, I need to look at things more. Although, it just says studio64.exe. This could mean anything. Studio.exe didn't have a 32 in it. So I'm going to blame poor application naming.

On topic: Feeling happy but also slightly stupid about the above scenario that has just occurred.

-------

Getting frustrated because the latest Waterfox update killed it on my system... Freezes the interactive area of the browser, then after 10-20 seconds it crashes the browser and takes the video drivers with it. Now I'm stuck using 32-bit Firefox...