Post what you're doing right now

Civ 5 sessions are like, Monopoly sessions but with less Satan in it cause it's on a computer. Unless... you're playing the board game version of civ.

I have just woken up and realised how lonely I am because I have no one to talk to right now. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Watching youtube videos and marveling at how there exist roleplaying severs for asymmetrical shooters(?) mmo's and Garry's mod I can understand. But a shooter? How does that even work?

Retired Forum Moderator

Taking a break from my coding. My simple text and button only android app might actually need a loading screen. ._. Goodness gracious me.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

drying my hair and preparing for a mock job interview. After this my graduation will finally be official and not just implied lol.

Retired Forum Moderator

Preparing to prepare for taking a shower, and the prepare to go get groceries, then get groceries, then prepare lunch.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Drinking Eggnog, reading, and thoroughly enjoying the thought of not needing to do homework for once. Odd feeling.

Retired Forum Moderator

Testing using Google Chrome instead of Firefox... So far it's doing a load better. (and that it's working at all now is awesome, since it wouldn't the last 6 times I tried)

Watching Open Carry police stop videos... It's interesting the amount of bluster the cops use.

I've had to do it twice myself.

Playing some Kingdom Hearts 1.5. The only game I know for sure right now that doesn't seem to want to crash my PS3. >:/

Retired Forum Moderator

Peeling my sister's skin off cause she got sunburnt. X3 I don't care how weird you guys think it is, peeling dead skin off is the most fun you can have.

-------