Post what you're doing right now

Thinking about having an official remake of Nyet 3 that isn't so bullshitty and how cheap could I make it that wouldn't result it in being shovelware.

Believe me I thought about it but thought it would be an interesting challenge to see how far we can get before then lol. It's getting harder to think up nonsensical shenanigans though. I think I'm slipping.

Aside from that mock fight, I'm also reading. Playstation Network has been down since christmas so I can't even play one of my presents. :(

Retired Forum Moderator

Preparing to eat. (just finished showering after changing a tire on my Dad's car)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Wondering why there isn't a mini-chat on this forum. There's the other chat but it's weird. And I'm talking about a mini-chat like this:

http://sinuyan.com/forum/index.php

Both sites are powered by phpBB so. I dunno.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Wondering why there isn't a mini-chat on this forum. There's the other chat but it's weird. And I'm talking about a mini-chat like this:

http://sinuyan.com/forum/index.php

Both sites are powered by phpBB so. I dunno.

I don't think we really need one what with the general chat thread, and I've seen a lot of forums fall victim to drops of post inactivity once every resorts to just using the minichat instead. I like em but I'm not sure this place really needs one.

Retired Forum Moderator

Telling off a guy from Windows Technical Support. Apparently my Windows computer, which is unconnected to the Internet, that's also running 3.1, is sending error messages to another country.

Fixing my brother's computer, and installing a comic creator program for him.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Restarting my PC because of a memory leak thanks to Adobe (THANKS ADOBE YOU FUCKER) causing my sound to sound like it's a cheap vocoder.

Preparing to download Elite - Dangerous. I haven't been this excited about a game in so long. 1:1 scale galaxy here I come.

Retired Forum Moderator