Post what you're doing right now

Getting my ass kicked in MGR. Bladewolf killed me in under a minute.

Yeah that fight gave me grief too. I eventually just ran around in that ninja run mode dodging everything and using the slide attacks to punch a hole in it's defense.

Trying to decide if I want to play something or read something. I could just settle for both and fire up Morrowind...

Retired Forum Moderator

Torrenting a 1080p copy of Guardians of the Galaxy to compare to my DVD rip. (I ripped it from my DVD copy)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Preparing to watch the torrented copy of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Firing up Elite - Dangerous. I've finally outfitted my ship for bounty hunting effectively and ready to rip some people out of supercruise :D

Edit: Well, I refitted for trade ship. Better early game money maker and there's no shortage of delivery missions to nearby systems.

Retired Forum Moderator

Drinking a banana milkshake, and deciding what I want to do next.

Finally cleaning up after catching the (hopefully) last mouse in the house... Having to sit back and stay away from the fumes for a while.

Finishing up the rest of my packing, at 4am. X3 Going to the airport now. Western Australia, come at me.

Australia's state names are very "creative".

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Getting ready to continue watching House of Cards. It's really not that bad of a show... The good guys are also the bad guys, and vice versa.