Post what you're doing right now

I made this;

ZP8DOY3.gif

Futurama FTW.

I am also currently trying out Killing Floor with my boyfriend for the first time. X3 It's apparently like Left 4 Dead. We'll see.

Killing Floor is my favorite coop survival game. I'm down to play with you as well if you want, though it might be a bit unfair (all roles are max level. I played too much.)

Back to good ol fashioned reading.

Retired Forum Moderator

Having a hard time believing that 2 great Animators/Machinmators passed away in just over 1 week (Colin/kitty0706 and Monty Oum)

Futurama FTW.

Agreed.

OT: Being hungry, slightly tired, and bored. I want to watch good movies, or play a non-boring game, but I can't. (right now, every game is boring to me)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Watching some nostalgic videos.This one in particular:

RtAH7kGEqic

This is what got me into the W40K universe as a kid.Absolute badassery. 8-)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Playing Elite Dangerous and marveling at how I manage to encounter all the stupid little coding side-effects in one session. AKA fined because ship flew in front of my automated turret, fined for having a Black Box by the people who payed me to retrieve the Black Box, shit like that....

Retired Forum Moderator

Having a hard time believing that 2 great Animators/Machinmators passed away in just over 1 week (Colin/kitty0706 and Monty Oum)

The first one got me especially. I watched kitty0706's stuff since I was in middle school, five or so years ago. Never saw the guy's face, never knew his name, just knew his work and it sucks that somebody I'd never even known or seen is just gone like that.

Waiting for more Game Dungeon.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Just finished playing Elite. I finished a bounty hunting mission in which the last player-NPC I killed before completing the objective was named Ohmwrecker. While I doubt the real Ohmwrecker plays that game and it was just a doppelganger, I couldn't help but laugh that I'd run across even the doppelganger considering the sheer size of the game and how I was pretty much in a space equivalent to "Buttfuck, Egypt" (the battle took place in an area so far away from the star I was at, I had enough time to make tea and listen to 2 songs while I traveled to it, and I hit a speed cap of 890 times the speed of light.)

I think I'm gonna go read now. I had my spacey nerd fun for today.

Retired Forum Moderator

Heading to work! It's going to be a real hot summer's day.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Wanting so bad to do something productive but I don't currently have the available tools (not on my normal computer)

Resorting to youtube to try and smother my anxiety.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sleeping upright in my chair while typing. Heading to bed soon.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dreading the day. My homework has piled up and I literally have no time to do any of it. No study lines today, and I have work straight after school till 9pm, which is when I'm asleep. :I

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D