Post what you're doing right now

Getting something to eat. My eating habits are so screwed up since I left home. I get sick of the dining hall's measl too easily.

Pfft, First World white male middle class problems, I guess.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Reading and trying to figure out the odds of reading an online story make a reference to a scene of a movie that happened to be playing on TV the moment I was reading the story, and I read the scene reference several minutes after it happened on TV.

Retired Forum Moderator

Getting ready to get food, and then do various chores around the house.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Processing the fact that a woman aborted her 5-month-in pregnancy because it was a boy.

Getting somewhat pissed because some people think it's better to do that, than to give the kid up for adoption.

Remembering that a woman can do whatever she wants with the child she's carrying because it's her choice to bear that burden and also remembering that the adoption system in the US fucking sucks.

Also getting no sleep and working 14 hour days YAAAAYYYYY

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

But abortion is murder. :( I'm on the fence with it. My boyfriend has a fatal-condition, if I were to suddenly and unexpectedly fall pregnant with him, then I would abort the child, mainly because I don't want my child to grow up with the same condition, and make him suffer, and make us all suffer for all the financial cost. However, I don't think somebody should abort their child, just because it's a boy. What is this, the 16th century? And also, whilst yes, a woman can do whatever she wants to her body, she has to take into account of other people. Having a child affects the husband and parents. It's like suicide. If you killed yourself, you'd be hurting not just yourself but everyone around. People will miss out on the opportunity of a new baby. But back on topic!

Currently cheering because I'm back on track with my homework.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Abortion, like many issues, is not a binary subject. There's no real "good or evil" to it itself, but the individual reasons behind why it was done. I would suggest taking that to the serious discussion as I believe a topic exists about it there already.

OT: Drinking juice and back to reading. I'm almost out of books. :(

Retired Forum Moderator

Wondering if I should take a sleeping pill and go to bed, or take a pill, and not go to bed.

Boggling that the lot my duplex is sitting on is worth $180k, and that a neighbor's lot of identical size is worth $40k more.

Just got back from a relaxing day of subnetting practice

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.