Post what you're doing right now

Spending my friday night relaxing!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Listening to all my Pineapple Thief records. I've 6 albums and EPs, but that's a hardly any of their catalog.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Being sad and confused because recently my TF2 has been acting really slow. :I I've had to shove my settings down to a crappy HL level texture set.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Digesting some Olive Garden food, and deciding what to do next.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Finished reading and about to go to bed.

Also as an after thought, apparently "light reading" before bed is almost half the book. I also may or may not have started the "light reading before bed" 3 1/2 hours ago.

Retired Forum Moderator

Thanking the Lord cause I almost broke my mouse. X3 I spilt water on it and I was panicking cause it's a really good mouse, then the mouse wheel wasn't functioning properly and then I REALLY started freaking out. I like, placed it on something hot to see if I could evaporate any water inside, dried it of course, turned it on and off (It's wireless). Still wasn't functioning right. So then I was like; "...I'll blow on it." Like a fan, I blew into every crevice and hole in that mouse and it's now working. Today I learnt, blowing on things might make them work.

-------

Getting ready to head out to a car auction... Hopefully I can get a car for under $500. (and hopefully it's the Mazda3 and/or the Mitsubishi Diamante)

Allowing myself to be in a really bad mood. I tend to be optimistic though cynical,but right now I'm just giving everything the finger.

Hiding from Binky's view so I don't get the finger. XP

-------

Not caring about fingers, and contemplating being a thing instead of a person. It's remarkably difficult to do.

Preparing to go get new shoes. (my newest pair were cheap walmart shoes that shredded in a month, and my next newest are over 2 years old)

Preparing to go get new shoes. (my newest pair were cheap walmart shoes that shredded in a month, and my next newest are over 2 years old)

Before I decided to go all out and get decent ones, I would £6 Primark canvases. Ugh, no strength in the fabric at all.

----

Digesting two rather decent home-grilled quarter pounders, and a ridiculously good brownie cake from last week. Nom.