Post what you're doing right now

Trying to get out of bed for school. But it's soooo comfy!!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Trying to not feel like I'm coming down with whatever my Dad had 2 nights ago.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Trying to access a page on steam but I'm getting the eternal loading wheel and black screen. Sigh...

Retired Forum Moderator

Looking at Michael Bay GIFs whilst staying up way later than I should.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Enjoying a respite from a fever. (I got what my Dad had 2 nights ago)

^_^ Hope you get better BTG! Currently chilling with my boyfriend. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

X3 hehe. Aw. Binky... You're making me feel sad. Love can be amazing. And then it can be a total douche.

Sometimes it's better to not have loved at all. You know what, I fear this every single day!

You know why? Cause my boyfriend has a fatal condition, and he could die ANY day. He was supposed to not live. There was 20% chance of him living. I shouldn't be in love with someone who can just crumble and cause me to collapse with them, but I do it anyway. Cause love is stupid. XD

At least you have some friends here Binky. X3 Friends are good too! They're very supporting. And less arguments. But no cuddles. Sorry.

-------

Have you never heard of digital cuddling? You text someone, then hug the phone. It isn't quite the same though...

OT: Playing games while trying to feel better.

Hiding a stash of Neuro Sonic energy drinks lest my brother drink every single one of them before I even get a chance to work. I was planning on saving them for when I have something to do since they don't make me crash but apparently not everyone in this house has the same idea.

Edit: With my stash secured and one in my system, I'm about to get some programming done. Listen to me. I sound like I'm dealing with drugs and it's a damned vitamin drink. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

X3 hehe. Aw. Binky...

Damn! That's...not only tragic, but the fact you're staying with him..it must mean the world to him. +1000 Life points!

I've found some great people here. This is the positive power of the internet. :3 I'll find some hugs one day...

Have you never heard of digital cuddling? You text someone, then hug the phone. It isn't quite the same though...

How about the CuteCircuit Hug Shirt?

----

Just about the hit the hay.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Getting bored with watching that so moving on to other things. :P