Post what you're doing right now

Cause my boyfriend has a fatal condition, and he could die ANY day. He was supposed to not live. There was 20% chance of him living.

But if you look at it from a different angle - *anyone* can die any day. Only we don't know the odds ahead of time. Even if we do - they don't mean much. Probability of something happening is not a guarantee that it will happen.

But you can use the knowledge as a reminder not to put off till tomorrow things you can do today.

Sometimes it's better to not have loved at all.

Please say you didn't really mean that! :) here's a song for you :D

v_lJPUKTchI

Regards

Trying not to feel extreme apathy, and simultaneously wondering how it is that there can ever be an extreme version of apathy.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Getting ready to go upstairs and get a drink, then play games.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Recovering from a Diablo 3 spree. got a character from level 1 to 53(out of a possible 70. Minus the paragon levels. whole 'nother beast) today. They told me they made leveling easier but geez.

Retired Forum Moderator

Going to school. Full day of classes ahead!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Meditating on what exactly the internet is at its most fundamental level.

I just read a couple of really enlightening books about money, specifically Your Money or Your Life and Rich Dad, Poor Dad, and both of them had the insight that money has ceased to be a tool for First Worlders and instead become an addictive substance. At its heart, though, money is just a standardized form of exchange. In essence, money is only what we agree it is.

So in similar fashion, I was just thinking what the internet is, because its taken on a role in society thats almost as fundamental, and I think we run the same risks of getting dominated by it. Right now, I'm leaning towards the conclusion that the internet is ultimately, just "thoughts". Some of those thoughts are put to practical use, such as the thought that Guy A wants to buy a whatsit, and Guy B happens to be in the whatsit business, so lets do the money dance cha cha cha! But other people use the internet as a source of community, achievement, or even fulfillment. That's crazy dangerous, because what they're actually getting are just facsimiles--just thoughts.

So, deep stuff happening in Taco Tyrantopia.

Saying F it to School today. X3 After last night's episode, I'm craving KFC like you wouldn't BELIEVE.

I only have one class on today anyway, and it's Christian Living. X3 Which doesn't count towards any grade. It's just for Christian environment education purposes. But today, I'm going to go walking today. To KFC, then maybe further!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Chilling out at the bay.

-------