Post what you're doing right now

Getting another glass of Gatorade, and then going to watch a movie or TV series.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Gonna get my domestic on and tidy my room and living room, and then do some washing.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Waking up after a 9 hour long sleep. Mmm... This is what happens when I work till midnight. Heh. So exhausted.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Currently starving. :I Haven't really had proper meals lately cause parents can't afford food, and I'm using my money to save. I've lost a kilo and am now 90 pounds. Eh. What can ya do.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Currently starving. :I Haven't really had proper meals lately cause parents can't afford food, and I'm using my money to save. I've lost a kilo and am now 90 pounds. Eh. What can ya do.

Child Protective Services, maybe?

OT: Listening to music, reading the news, replying to threads on multiple forums, and preparing to watch more Warehouse 13.

Child Protective Services, maybe?

OT: Listening to music, reading the news, replying to threads on multiple forums, and preparing to watch more Warehouse 13.

I wish! I tried to contact them... 6 months ago. The poor government leaders has used our money for other things, and programs like CPS services and suicide hotlines are suffering because of it.

----

Currently going to bed now.

-------

Well I haven't even heard of such a thing, so I assume no.

----

ACTUALLY going to bed now after being distracted by my boyfriend. X3

-------

Swearing off early morning Battlefield games. Not only do the majority players forget their morning coffee, but they all skipped nap time too apparently. Like I believe I found a community more aggressive and annoying than League of Legends.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well I haven't even heard of such a thing, so I assume no.

Humor me, and do a Google search for "[your area here] food bank"... Supposedly the USA and Australia have identical food bank models. (warehouse style)

Swearing off early morning Battlefield games. Not only do the majority players forget their morning coffee, but they all skipped nap time too apparently. Like I believe I found a community more aggressive and annoying than League of Legends.

It's always the same with the early morning crowd... Humans weren't meant to awaken before noon. (crankiness abounds before then)

OT: I have no idea, as I'm not really awake yet, or asleep yet for that matter. (I was unable to fall unconscious last night, or this morning for unknown reasons)

Okay. So apparently it does exist. But it gives food out to charities. Not to just random people who turns up to their doorstep. X3 I was also browsing their site and this came up. I have no idea what to think of this.

TwZkpHS.png

I've looked online for other situations to see what other people did, and usually they have it way worse than me. I have food. I just hate the taste of most of the food in my house. But actually, this is the most I've ever been without food before. I have bread. But no butter. Milk, but no tea. I could probably mix some ingredients to make some terrible looking cake but I don't think it would work. Parents don't even get paid till Thursday so... That's 4 days of starving for me! Heh... ergh... It's even a public holiday today, so even if I did have money all of a sudden, I can't buy anything from anywhere.

-------

If you have any sugar and apples (or other fruit) you can make a kind of charlotte cake - just soak the bread in milk until it's totally soft, mix it up into a uniform mass, add sliced fruit, sugar and boil on the hob on small fire until the liquid mostly evaporates and the whole thing looks spongy. My grandmother used to do it in Russia when we had no better ingredients for anything fancier...

Regards

Charlotte cake. Sounds strange!

-------

Currently writing a small little novel based on PayDay2 cause I'm addicted. X3 Gives me something productive to do in my spare time. Each Chapter is like an episode. So there's always a conflict and a resolution. Unless, it's a 2 episode whammy story. If anyone wants to read it, tell me and I can PM a link to it. :3

-------

Got back from visiting Dad and Mom, had a wonderful time.

I helped Dad move bricks down to the basement, took the border collie for a walk, talked politics (we solved all the world's problems, btw. History is over now, you can all relax. You're welcome), and then brainstormed about hydroponics. I brought Mom a book on statistical analysis and she sent me home with a fat-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, cholesterol fighting blueberry pie that still tastes amazing--this pie is so nutritionally inert, I almost wonder if its some kind of hologram.

Charlotte cake. Sounds strange!

It's remarkably similar to bread pudding, only bread pudding uses raisins and a little cinnamon.

OT: Cooking chicken and then showering.