Post what you're doing right now

Mini-greenhouses... Nice.

OT: Heading to the shower while the chicken simmers.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Mini-greenhouses... Nice.

This is a little experiment I'm going to run with my Dad.

We want to figure out exactly how hard it would be to make a completely pest- and disease-free growing environment so that whatever is inside of it can be called "organic." That's why I have the UV-sterilized air and drip-feed (because the "soil" is going to be artificial in the interest of cleanliness.)

This was all triggered by him displaying one of his pepper plants, which was slouching over in defeat under a blistering onslaught of aphids, and wondering out loud where the hell they had come from.

If you're going to put it outside, just use a clear top instead of lighting... Otherwise it's a decent base design.

If you're going to put it outside, just use a clear top instead of lighting... Otherwise it's a decent base design.

Eh, its okay, it gets the job done cheap, with the most expensive parts being the LECA balls and the UV plenum. I definitely want artificial lighting though, so that I can take advantage of the red-blue effect--the pacific northwest doesn't always provide a lot of sun anyways.

Make sure to let a little of that UV light seep past into the the plant containment, but don't have any direct exposure. Most plants tend to do better when there's plenty UV. You also might want to update it to have one low air intake, and one high air outlet, both UV scrubbed. (if you want to go all high-end) Also, make sure you aren't using any plastics or rubber near the UV, as the UV light WILL destroy them very quickly.

OT: waking up, and feeling like crap.

Just fake sicked to my mum so I can stay home from school today. X3 Usually I don't do this. But today is photos day. I don't hate photos, it's just, I have to wear a very precise uniform. Which I don't have. And I'm not fucking have my mother spend what, $50 on the uniform for just one day. Fuuuck that.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I remember my last school photos. My hair was lonnnng.

----

Considering calling a night. The vlog is nearly finished, after a headache and a half.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Just fake sicked to my mum.

I have my sick perfected... I can force a 104° fever, vomiting, vertigo, and heart palpitations with a short amount of focus... I could probly kill myself if I concentrated. (fortunately I have too much ADHD to focus long enough for that)

I have to wear a very precise uniform. Which I don't have. And I'm not fucking have my mother spend what, $50 on the uniform for just one day. Fuuuck that.

WTF?!? $50 uniform for nothing but photos?!? That's flat out moronic. You can quote me on that.

OT: trying to figure out why my body feels like all of my extremities are asleep... Probly having another heart issue... Again... They're getting annoying.

I have my sick perfected... I can force a 104° fever, vomiting, vertigo, and heart palpitations with a short amount of focus... I could probly kill myself if I concentrated. (fortunately I have too much ADHD to focus long enough for that)

That is equal parts impressive and terrifying.

----

With the vlog finished and uploaded, chilling before trying my hand at a zine.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Researching why Chrome occasionally freezes my computer when watching Netflix.

Slowly waking up and feeling like a debatably lucky survivor of a 20,000 elephant stampede.

AKA I hurt something fierce.

Retired Forum Moderator

Procrastinating, and feeling like my muscles are dying.

Playing around with Unreal Engine 4 and the C++ integration. Excited to learn what I can do.

Retired Forum Moderator

Waking up late to school! Shhheeeeze.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Sitting in bed trying to move as little as possible. My stomach is very upset but I currently have a hold on it's contents yet I feel like any excessive movement will make me lose that hold.

Retired Forum Moderator

Lamenting my slow internet over my phone... The wifi on my laptop is not working because I disconnected the antenna for security reasons, so I have to use bluetooth tethering, and that took an hour to get working for some reason.

Feeling relieved to have a decent speed internet connection again.