Post what you're doing right now

Feeliing angry and tired. X3 I stayed up late for my boyfriend cause he was having trouble sleeping. I only got 5 hours of sleep. But as long as my boyfriend is happy, I'll be fine.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Trying to decide what game to play... And having a headache.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Watching a movie. Also, preparing for weapon re-qualification tomorrow. that involves putting magazine pouches on my body armor, buying ear protection, and getting a better night's rest.

Getting ready for bed by watching all of the Fast & Furious movies, and researching next-gen firearms.

Watching Godzilla (2014) It's no masterpiece, but it's fun to watch and definitely better than the last attempt at a Godzilla movie.

Retired Forum Moderator

Probably gonna go to bed soon.

Also I keep seeing Springtrap in my mind's eye. Really shouldn't have looked at all the lore.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Recuperating and trying to be tired enough to sleep for 2 hours... Just finished going to a Christian music concert. Bands that were there: MercyMe, Crowder, (a.k.a. David Crowder Band) Matt Maher, Tedashii, I Am They, Jamie Grace, Group 1 Crew, Jon Guerra, and Shaun Groves.

Browsing Steam, downloading Savant: Ascent, and debating internally about possible purchases.

Retired Forum Moderator

Feeling annoyed because I hate Mondays. I have nothing but classes on today. No Freetime. :I Was supposed to have an appointment to the psychologist's today but I have no transportation. Parents like to dump responsibility on me. Ughh... I don't want classes all day. I want to stay home and do work here instead.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Finally finished with the room cleaning. I have floor space, a new shelf to store things on, and can actually use my computer desk for a computer.

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying to figure out why torrenting stuff for 6 hours or more causes a 'permanent' (until restarting the computer) glitch in all audio playback.

Deciding between going to sleed and getting very little or just toughing it out till tonight.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have no idea yet... Probly try torrenting Interstellar, and then do something else, maybe...

Checking the forums before jumping on Red Faction: Guerrilla. Any lingering stress is about to be vented.

Retired Forum Moderator

Recovering from watching Interstellar, and probly going to try out RFG to see if it's still as fun as I remember... I bet it is. (especially after a few mods, so I can destroy EVERYTHING)