Post what you're doing right now

It isn't crap. If someone says that, they either didn't watch past episode 3, or they are merely putting forth their opinion as an objective fact. If you enjoy history, this does show it to you, in graphic detail.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

or they are merely putting forth their opinion as an objective fact.

99% of the internet.

Trying to figure out what to have for breakfast that isn't bread when bread is literally all we have. No eggs, no cereal, no butter, no jam, no cheese, no sausage, nothing. just jars of questionably aged condiments and ingredients that don't go together with anything else in the fridge. Grocery day sucks.

Retired Forum Moderator

or they are merely putting forth their opinion as an objective fact.

99% of the internet.

Unfortunate isn't it. I feel sorry for civilization whenever I meet one of those 99%.

OT: Trying not to fall asleep again... Again...

Gonna get ready for work....Yawn...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Recovering from GTA with friends. Lag issue still not fixed. Only seems to trigger in online now though. :S I can manage, but it does screw me up a lot.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, I thought my room was getting blinds put in, so I've tidied my room a fair deal...

...nothing's happened so far. Oh well, time to wash some clothes then!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Going through the forum remembering how much I used to enjoy it in high school. *sigh*

You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

Back on the board for the first time in forever, writing up a very long post nobody's about a mod. Listening to music, too. Oh, and trying to forget my girlfriend attempted suicide. That's... Not going well.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Okay, where the heck did you guys come from? XD You just "popped" into here. Seatl- fudge trying to spell that, I've seen here before. But Ladeh, re-welcome? X3 I guess I joined in your episode of absense. I'm Jeb, nice to meet you. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

At least you're not having to deal with the return of all the MIA 2011 forumers. lol

OT: Making pizza, catching up on forums, and possibly playing some games.

At least you're not having to deal with the return of all the MIA 2011 forumers. lol

Can you imagine if they all just came back one day and started acting like they never left?

I kinda wonder how many people active right now can remember the name I first joined under. :P

Anywho, I just finished dinner and I'm watching random video's on youtube.

Retired Forum Moderator

Can you imagine if they all just came back one day and started acting like they never left?

Yes, it would be epic, and we would fit right in.

I kinda wonder how many people active right now can remember the name I first joined under. :P

Don't tell them!!! lol

OT: Eating, doing laundry, and watching Daredevil.

Currently doing homework. X3 My motivation, is that if I get this done, my boyfriend will reward me with... well... :oops:

I won't go into detail of what he'll do to me. <3 ;)

I'm getting the work done. >W< That's that. SHH.

-------

Printing off my finished assignment. Feels gooooood.

-------

Waiting for bloodborne to reload after dying. I'll probably get to play again sometime tomorrow or something.

Retired Forum Moderator