Post what you're doing right now

I won't go into detail of what he'll do to me. <3 ;)

*Monocle flies off in shock* Good lord...

----

Slightly shameful procrastination, but when there are other people - non-tenants - in this house, I tend to hide away in my room. We've been getting a new fireplace put in, as our old one was condemned, but our landlady seemed to have forgotten all about that.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Adult life seems weird and ughck. X3 You move out of the house and then SUDDENLY. You're faced with things you've NEVER had problems with before. I was at work one day, puzzled on how to use the efptos machine because I'd never bothered to take into consideration that "Hey! You're going to use it one day!"

It took me a lot of guessing to figure out how to insert a credit card. :I I'm smart, I swear.

Currently playing my newly bought "Ticket to Ride" app for my phone. Fun fun fun!! I've been playing the board game with my mates and it really made me want to buy it on my phone so I could play it endlessly. Such a fun game. Win or lose. Doesn't matter. It's fun!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Playing Bloodborne new game plus. I never thought I'd beat it and I'm insanely glad it's got a NG+.

Retired Forum Moderator

Currently playing my newly bought "Ticket to Ride" app for my phone. Fun fun fun!! I've been playing the board game with my mates and it really made me want to buy it on my phone so I could play it endlessly. Such a fun game. Win or lose. Doesn't matter. It's fun!

That's the simplified version of Rail Baron... RB is much more fun IMO. (Rail Baron was a board game from the 70's)

OT: Getting ready for bed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

XP Ah. It's not too much of a hassle to go the more complicated way.

Currently wondering why I'm drinking coke at 9pm, bed time in an hour, and I have school tomorrow morning. Gotta wake up at 6am.

OH THE JOYS OF SCHOOL. Can I please just get out of highschool and work at home. Please. X3 I hate school. It's boring as fudgeballs. And 90% of the people there suck.

EDIT: OH GOLLY GOSH. DO NOT BURP STRAIGHT AFTER COKE AND BRUSHING YOUR TEETH. It tasted like barf... in my mouth... and ugh. Coke+Toothpaste is noonononono. Ew.Ew.Ew. I literally had to check inside my mouth for vomit cause I swear it tasted exactly like it. HUHP.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Playing Earthbound for the first time in forever. I missed this game.

EDIT:

Also, getting drunk to make the game harder. Unfortunately, getting drunk is proving much harder than the game. Why is my tolerance so high? WHY? Dammit.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

eating breakfast. I woke up with the sun again just like the least 3 days. As well as going to sleep at like 2 the last 3 days. I'm amazed I don't feel worse than I do.

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying to be tired after making a Magic the Gathering custom expansion pack. (complete with a unique symbol)

Getting kinda irritated at the summoning system in Dark Souls, which my friend has no yet figured out.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Eating pizza, and preparing to play some NFSU2.

Finishing replying to stuff here so I can play NFSU2. (order of operations applied to life sucks sometimes)

Watching an artist stream. I just got done with yet another KF2 match and I need a break to eat.

Retired Forum Moderator

Printing out my custom MtG card set, (the first set is just a collection of random cards based on the art I found, no particular theme) and making 3 more themed sets. (one is pirate themed, another is counter-poison, and another is a Commander deck)

I was playing Bloodborne but the game decided to be a fuck so I'm taking a break.

Retired Forum Moderator