Post what you're doing right now

You're lucky, Rarity. I don't get to play Bloodborne, so I'm doing another playthrough of Dark Souls instead.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Admiring (sort of) my work at making a Vlog video. (and wondering why my camera is shooting at 28 FPS instead of 30)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I have had four energy drinks, and now I'm drinking a glass of really cheap Merlot. And I am starting to feel... weird, around the jaw area.

For a better post, I'm trying to start on a design document and I just can't find the words to start with.

Preparing to slice up some more custom MtG cards. I think I have enough to use them successfully in a mixed deck, but I'm not positive. I'll probly have to actually use them in a test game to see if they work well.

I second that! I'll help with the killing. X3

Currently: Doing nothing. :I Just wondering what to do now.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Well if the flu doesn't kill me first then you guys can have your shot.

OT: Lamenting how that's quite possibly the darkest joke I've made in a while and about to continue the darkness by playing Killing Floor 2.

Retired Forum Moderator

Lamenting that it was dark, or that you don't have other dark jokes?

OT: Preparing to play more NFSU2... Unfortunately, I only have an 360 controller, so the triggers act like a single axis in the game, and I can't get x360ce to work with the game.

Managed to get my MC to work! Finally!

Been fudging around with command blocks.

X3 I made a tube that spawns bunnies and then kills them, harvests the meat, cooks the meat and delivers it via cart.

I just finished making a mini-volcano-eruption that is re-settable and returns the terrains to its previous original self. :3

I'm now about to make a scoreboard for counting kills and rewarding those with high enough points. X3

SO FUN!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Lamenting that it was dark, or that you don't have other dark jokes?

OT: Preparing to play more NFSU2... Unfortunately, I only have an 360 controller, so the triggers act like a single axis in the game, and I can't get x360ce to work with the game.

That I don't have others. :(

OT: Going to sleep. Or going to try to. Never guaranteed with me being this sick. I always have trouble sleeping when I'm ill.

Retired Forum Moderator

Laying in bed with a gorgeous woman after a day working on my aunt's miniature farm. ...And listening to her complaints about scratching up her arms on the barbed wire. (Also wondering if she remembers that nobody asked her to work, she volunteered and can stop at any time.)

Suffering from an impromptu invasion of roaches. Having it rain a flood every other day for a week has forced them into the house and now I'm stuck killing them all night.

Currently: Relaxing and happy as hell. Who needs drugs to be happy. X3 I just finished work with my awesome friend, had some amazing delicious hot food, I don't have to worry about school ATM because I finished my assignments a few days ago, and like always, I'm lying in bed, Skyping with my gorgeous husband-to-be. <3

I keep having these random spurts of; "OH GOD. DID I DO MY WORK!?"

And then I have to calm myself down and reassure myself that I have. XD Hehe... I'm not used to being so on top of things. XP

Oh. And I have Apple Juice. AJ makes things 80% better. X3

-------

About to go to sleep once Username stops sending me messages on Steam. His timing is always bad like that. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

About to get up and get my bass amp ready to lend to a mate for tonight. Despite having a rather hilarious design flaw, she and her cab are definitely proving their worth. :mrgreen:

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR